• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
You can trade with another save of Raptor EX you have though, That's how i got the regi's to my real save by starting up another save and catching them all, it really is a pain to trade with yourself though.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Did you know that Mercure City's music speed varies?
Like, when you walk into the city, it's slow, when you run, it's faster and sometimes when you come in with a bike, it's super fast.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
You can trade with another save of Raptor EX you have though, That's how i got the regi's to my real save by starting up another save and catching them all, it really is a pain to trade with yourself though.
Which is why I wanted to use Pal Park, but It matters not, Oh, and I found this while looking for a Modest latios...
2-27-20101-44-41PM.png

Caught in the Raptor Ball too.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
The word 'download' in that post was the link.

Thanks for reminding me, though; I forgot to update the post in my signature. That's done now :)

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
When I use my old save file, the bug still shows up. Does that mean I will have to restart. Is there anywhere where I can trade my Pokemon.

Years
Wichu, you might wanna put the 1.12 link on the first post...

And include a guide on how to make the screen size bigger in there too. TOO MANY people are just too lazy to go to the options there and have a look or test

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Wichu, you might wanna put the 1.12 link on the first post...

And include a guide on how to make the screen size bigger in there too. TOO MANY people are just too lazy to go to the options there and have a look or test
Wichu cannot edit the first post, only a moderator or Omega Groudon can.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
When I use my old save file, the bug still shows up. Does that mean I will have to restart. Is there anywhere where I can trade my Pokemon.

I don't know whether restarting will fix the problem... If you upload your save file and PM me the link, I can investigate further (and if necessary, advance you past the parts where you get stuck).

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2013
p.r

hi i have a problem .. do not savegame in pokemon raptor ex .I click in the option savegame but not save .

Years
My Heart melted when I seen my name in the Credits after I beat it.(I had completely forgot until I seen it)

Awesome game, and seeing my name listed at the end was the icing to a well baked cake. =]

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2011
the game chrashes immediately after i open the game.exe file in vista. what to do?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 7, 2010
this is a very good game though I was extremely dissapointed when I found out it wanst a rom hack xD

Last edited:
Back