• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Misty Lover17 Fan Kurabu!

Years
Misty Lover17 Fanclub~!

ML is a friendly, cool, and awesome anime otaku here who's currently in love with Shirley from Code Geass. XD Join, join! ^.^

Members:

22sa
pink-tiger
mistywishmaker
Kasumi
Utada
Setsuko
Jenna

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Otaku, lol.

Billy! I think I remember your last club...

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Hi everyone! I'm happy to have a fanclub again. It's been a long time since I last had one. Hopefully, this one will stay active a good bit.

That wasn't a bad intro. I liked it.^_^ "Is blushing from reading the part about Shirley"

Well, this will be a really great club. I will have fun talking with all of you.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Seeing all of his posts makes me wish he'd come back. I miss seeing him here. :-;

You intro was very good. I liked it. ^_^

I've never really seen that show. I know it's on Sci-Fi, but I don't usually get to watch stuff out in the living room at that time on Mondays. Plus, Dylan[who I've been talking to a bit recently again ^_^] said that it's at the last few episodes now.

Last edited:
Years
Yeah it is. I've been recording it for about a month or 2 now. Its really good. Just something to consider if you want to watch something after Geass.
Where are you talking to Dylan?

22sa

Years
Well, nobody knows about CK. I'm not so sure he's ok. :\

Kylie-chan made the optimistic assumption that CK quit for 'college duties', but yeah, that's probably not true.

22sa

Years
Not hearing from him... how no one why he disappeared. No one knew him for disappearing either, so it's not we can say "it's normal." He was big here, suddenly having to leave and never look back.... I suppose, but still, couldn't he have come across a break and updated his PC buddies? It doesn't make sense not to....

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
I don't have any idea where he went to ether. I did wish he'd somehow reappear. :-;

Well, I've been having a great day today. I've been looking for Shirley pics. I've found some really pretty ones of her.<3

22sa

Years
Other then Haruno Sakura and Misty, of course. £

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Well, I do like Euphie from Code Geass too. I've found a few pics of her recently.

vlcsnap00067dv2.jpg

Euphie talking to Arthur. ^_^

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Yeah, Euphie was, and still is, really cool. I always thought it was really cute when she was talking to Arthur the cat. ^_^

Euphie.............. :-;

Speaking of being in love with Shirley, I claimed her in the bishie thread. <3

Back