• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raichu, Use Thunder!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I always considered this game to be one-hit KOs with any move that they please as long as it is super effective. So .. yeah.

Snivy take it down with Leaf Blade!

Years
No, he didn't. Assuming Golem has Sturdy, like they usually do, he would have lived the banded Earthquake like they usually do, at which point there are two options. Either it kills the Dugtrio or it dies the next turn. If Dugtrio dies, its owner will switch into something that can kill Golem from such a small range, maybe even a Jirachi. And Golem either switches or dies. If it switches, Suicune may freely come in and, well, Hydro Pump Jirachi. However, predicting the OBVIOUS water attack, Jirachi will switch out to a Toxicroak to absorb the Hydro Pump. If Golem Dies, Suicune comes in instantly to defeat the Jirachi with a Hydro Pump, but Jirachi can switch into Toxicroak anyway, predicting the, again, VERY obvious Hydro Pump. If Golem doesn't kill Dugtrio, it has to die the next turn (because it can't switch out of Arena Trap), at which point Suicune has to come in to use the Hydro Pump, which is so obvious that we can switch into Politoed to resist it and use the HP Grass on that thing.

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2019
If Golem dies, wouldn't it still be Dugtrio on the field and not jirachi ?
And besides, that golem was an under-trained one seeing as I really don't like it.

Getting back, my Suicune is still out.

Callandor

ughhh....
Years
So it sounds like you used Jirachi, so that means I will have to use Bonemerang
and Cubone.

104.gif
Ninja'd!
So use thunderpunch instead.

Years
@Akshat: If Golem dies, Suicune comes in, which means Dugtrio switches out of the obvious water attack into Politoed who goes for HP Grass next turn and Suicune dies. I already told you your Suicune was dead.

@Callandor: I used either Jirachi... or Politoed, depending on what strategy Akshat pulls. Either way you were probably attacking Jirachi OR Politoed, but Jirachi ALWAYS switched into Toxicroak in the end, so that still works... BUT THEN THUNDURUS-T COMES IN AND USES HP ICE OLOLOLOL

Years
I see one more Spiritomb here, I'll kill you with my Emboar's Hammer Arm, Pokémon Battle rules or not. Even with Ring Target. It's against the rules.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I come here and see a big paragraph at the top. I didn't read it but guys why are you making this game so complicated. damn. @_@; abilities, items, etc do not 'exist' in this game. just the pokemon and the move. ok? ok.

Leavanny use Energy Ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back