• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
SAMMY. :DDDD
That's awesome! When did planning start?
Is it going to be a long-running comic, or what?
What is this Pony Space game? o3o
Can I help somehow? :D
And I'm probably bugging you with these questions by now. xDD;;

We just recently started up the group on Sunday. We'll (There's about 5 other members working on it) be doing the planning later tonight and decide on stuff.
As for the duration of the comic, like I said, hasn't been decided on yet.

As for the Pony Space game, here's the EqD link. I would post the dA link, but I'm currently at school and dA is blocked. Also here is the Pony Space fanfic. Dunno if we'll follow the fanfic. We might just do the Dead Space games in comic form, just with ponies instead of humans and Necromorphs.

And for helping, I don't really know. We already have basically everything we need covered by at least one person.

As for the new episode, I'm really curious to see if we get to see another insane side of a pony. I mean, we've already seen Pinkamena, Psychoshy, and Twilight Psycho, and Luna's more insaner side. :3

o3o

Years
Hehe, haven't really been active in the group due to being inactive on PC itself.
But ... I'm back. -Fluttershy squeak-

Also:

As for the new episode, I'm really curious to see if we get to see another insane side of a pony. I mean, we've already seen Pinkamena, Psychoshy, and Twilight Psycho, and Luna's more insaner side. :3

Hm, I wouldn't mind seeing a Psychodash. Though a few people might bring up Rocket to Insanity after an episode like that. 8D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I would love to see an Insane!Rarity myself. I can think of several ways Rarity could end up acting if she had done so. She could go on a rampage with her hair all messed up, become more dramatic, etc etc. Ahh, gotta love possibilities.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
I would love to see an Insane!Rarity myself. I can think of several ways Rarity could end up acting if she had done so. She could go on a rampage with her hair all messed up, become more dramatic, etc etc. Ahh, gotta love possibilities.

Insane Rarity = Yes. I'd approve of that game. :D

Years
Favourite Episode: Green Isn't Your Colour

Favourite Main Pony: Applejack

Favourite Side Pony: Octavia

About me: I just recently started watching MLP after my friend said it was awesome. I was very skeptical of this, but decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. AND IT WAS AWESOME!:DDDD I like applejack cos her southern accent is SOOOO badass. And i like octavia because of makkon06( a youtube MLP composer, you really should check out his channel), and his music "Avast Octavia's Plot"

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Hmm.. an insane Rarity? Now that could be a treat. I personally wouldn't mind seeing Psychojack though.

I just hope we finally get a song this episode :<

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Oh god a Psychojack. That would be priceless. I can just see her rampaging and kicking everything in her site, or something along the lines, haha.

I agree! We've been songless all season so far, so it would be really nice to actually get a song in this episode. And if not this episode, then at least soon would be nice!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Yeah. AJ's level of psycho didn't really compared to the three that we've seen so far. Now, if they took how she was from episode 4 and stepped it up a level or two, then we could probably add her to the list of 'insane ponies' we've seen. As for Rainbow Dash and Rarity anything would be good!

Years
I just read rainbow factory, which really freaked me out(the accompanying music of the same name by woodentoaster is really awesome though), so crazy rainbow would just be really really creepy :P

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Rainbow Factory was awesome, and the song is spectacular~

Have you heard Wacky Factory? It's a remix of it that was done for one of the Brony Remix Wars.

o3o

Years
Hm, has anyone heard that 'unreleased' song, yet? I have, and I'm really hoping it'll be in the next or an upcoming episode. I don't want to post it because ... Well, it's not major spoilers, but I'm guessing the song hints to what may happen in this / an upcoming ep.?

Years
You mean Smile, Smile, Smile? I heard it when it was leaked on Equestria Daily on Sunday, it's an awesome song. I couldn't stop listening to it for days, and I still love it.

And to me, it sounds so much like a Christmas episode.

Also, first post in this site's pony topic. Fluttershy is mai waifu, and she is best pony.

- Favorite Episode: Sonic Rainboom, The Cutie Mark Chronicles, The Best Night Ever, Lesson Zero, Return to Harmony
- Favorite Mane Pony: Fluttershy. :3
- Favorite Side Pony: Octavia or Trixie
- About Me: I've been a brony since February 26 this year, and I spent my time on GameFAQs, Ponychan, Facebook, and barely 4chan talking about ponies. I've seen every season one episode 5 times, and season two episode twice.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Welcome to the club, Pokemaster1993.

Lesson Zero, huh? What's your favorite parts about that episode?
Other than, Twilight going completely psycho... :D

o3o

Years
Welcome, Pokemaster1993! 8D I also agree it sounds like a christmas episode. Maybe something to do with gifts for the mane six or something alone those lines?

Also, Sweet Candace -- I may be being a huge pain in the flank, but could you maybe move my username from under RD to under Pinkie Pie? I think she's gonna be my favourite for a while now. |D If not, it isn't a huge deal. :D

Back