• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Kailey Marks
Outside
________________________________________________________________________​

Okay, so apparently all that was a illusion. And now im a Precious kitten, what happened to Buxom Lass?! who's stubborn! I am so not stubborn!! ((well most of the time atleast...)) Lalala, do I look like I care? Carrying on. He then said that If I wanted to continue, he wouldn't care. Okay then he doesn't care so im hoppin along.I mean, even if he didn't want me too I would, but whatever either way works for me.

Kion and I carried on walking, So let's get one thing clear, it was all nothing. Just some thing to try and stop me from tagging along. Too bad it didn't work. Hehe, im like that people. So much fun to be around, yup. No sarcasm there.

I sighed bordely. "Are we almost there???" I asked. "Like seriously, who puts a graveyard so far awaaaaaaaaaaay." I know what you must be thinking, that im super whiny but that's not the truth. Most of the time I don't whine so ha! ((I only whine when Im bored and/or tired of walking. Both right now)) Whoop almost forgot. "Oh and by the way, how do you come up with the words you use.

Like seriously, instead of 'dissuade' couldn't you have just said, get rid of? Sure it's a slightly nicer way of saying it, but come on! People would have to search that up in a dictionary. And I am not a kitten, I prefer 'Kailey'."

I sure showed him. Oh wait I got more to say. "And from now on you'r name is Jelly Bean, 'kay? If you got a problem, go tell your mommy."

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Forest

"Ay, mein fraulein," Gavin said in response. Right when he was starting to think the girl was smart, she does a 180 on him. She was dense too, which was fine, because then he could through all the flirtatious compliments at her that he wanted to without her knowing. He'd actually been doing it since the moment he met her. It wasn't because he was romantically interested in her; but rather it was for the fun of it. She was the type of person that he felt he could give his deepest, darkest secrets to and there would be no repercussions. It was like giving trigonometry to someone in first grade; they would know that it was math, but they wouldn't completely understand it or even be able to comprehend it. He also got some sort of satisfaction out of it, something he couldn't place. In actuality she reminded him more of a cosplaying kid sister than a romantic interest, and he thought of her as such. He actually thought that she was pretty cute in that sense.

"You're my kitten, and that's that. Kailey doesn't have the ring to it that Kitty does." He chuckled a little and ruffled her hair. He continued to walk through along. There was no path because that would be where the authority figures would expect the students to go. Probably. As such, they traveled through the forest surrounding the graveyard, which was actually the longer way despite following no distinct path. Rather, it was because they didn't follow a distinct path that it took so long. Still, it really wasn't too far away. "I'll carry you if you want," Gavin said jokingly.

Then, fog started creep and stalk passed the trunks of trees ahead; Gavin knew that they were practically there. Gavin stopped and looked at Kailey. "...I'm not going to let you go any further." He turned to her and took off his glove. It was technically still just a pentagram on his left hand, but it had a point at the bottom that constantly grew luminous and then faded away over and over again. He had yet to complete the contract. It didn't matter if he completed the contract or not, however, as the condition about the "Leech's Kiss" was still in place. He felt a little silly completing Mammon's contract because Mammon was an old fashioned "Double double toil and trouble" kinda guy, he liked rhymes, so that was the only way to gain his attention. "I accept your mark and your show of benevolence, so bind me now, bathe me in avarice!" He chanted as he traced the transient point on his left hand with his right one. This one he thought up on the spot, it was not a specified spell, as he already had Mammon's attention from the point that he placed his fingers on the sixth point.

Upon finishing the chant, a red light emanated from the point, slowly following it as a pencil would when connecting dots. As it moved across the point, it darkened to the same color as the pentagram, and the mark finally became a full blown pentagram. Gavin pointed the palm of his left hand at the girl. "Now, Kailey, I'll tell you this one last time: go home." He said the words in stark and serious tone. "I don't want you to get hurt by whatever is in there, and if I have to use force to prevent that, I will."

Last edited:

Scripturient

I think I've lost it.
Years
Gideon Elias Adler​

Gideon stood as class dismissed and quickly packed his tablet back into his bag. All things considered, the rest of the class had proceeded pretty typically until it concluded. After Mr. Higoroshi had returned, he seemed flustered or mentally preoccupied, like something might be heavily weighing on him. He had quickly summarized the rest of the lesson plan and announced that the following class was canceled and mysteriously declared the graveyard off limits. Gideon couldn't help but ponder who in their right mind would want to go to the graveyard willingly anyway? It was dark, full of dead people and quite frankly, boring. It appeared as if some of his fellow students wasted no time in bolting from class, quickly dispersing in their separate directions. The boy whom the blue haired lass had been having a rather serious looking conversation with, up and dismissed himself without even a moments hesitation, saying something to two girls in the front row. Quickly tailing him was a rather furry looking girl who seemed eager to bolt as soon as the bell rung.

Where could they all be off to in such a hurry? The next class was canceled, so there was no need to rush. Throwing the strap of his bag across his shoulder, he shifted the weight so it sat comfortably to his side. Glancing out the window, he couldn't help but feel a longing to go for a quick flight. It was one of the few benefits of his being a fairy, that and his tendency to short circuit things on others as will. He never understood why he had a type of electrical magic, most fairies in stories were more of a "nature, water sprite" type of thing. Not that he was complaining, he could only imagine the jokes if he had been a water sprite. The little burst of "pixie dust" was bad enough when he transformed, the only thing that made it bearable was frying somebody's cellphone when they weren't looking. Chuckling to himself at the recollection of having done such an act to one of his previous teachers, he noted that he would have to do something to Higoroshi also. There couldn't be a new school year without there being a prank on the new teacher. He would just have to plan it out and figure out what would be most fitting for the seemingly helpless chap.

He couldn't stay anonymous to the rest of his class forever, however. Deciding the blue haired girl seemed the least confrontational of the remaining group and seeing that her previous conversation partner had vanished on her, he quickly made his way over and paused behind her as he thought about what to say. He wasn't the best with women, as his experience showed. But, it wasn't even that he was trying to flirt with them, he just tended to get flustered and lose all composure. Clearing his throat, he finally walked in front of her and spun around quickly to innitiate a conversation. In doing so, however, he carelessly swung his bag more than intended. Before being able to prevent it, it smacked right into the girl in the front row, who happened to be situated next to her one eyed friend. Cursing under his breath, he turned to the girl he hit and opened his mouth to speak an apology, what came was anything but. "Oh, sorry. I didn't know your head had its own gravitational pull," he said with an out of place sarcasm. Why couldn't he stop himself? He had the first half right. 'Sorry' was all that he had to say, why did he always have to add the snide comment?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Elene Merlin + Ashling
The Classroom
~
"Of course, there are some who'd claim that we're mad in more ways than just our temperament." Elene continued her discussion with Ashling, which had led on from a brief mocking of their curiously curating tutor onto more amicable philosophy regarding the nature of certain Youkai species. "But that's the talk of fools; we are no more predisposed to insanity than any other species of our so-called organization that the owner of this academy saw fit to brand us with. Insanity is an intellectual pattern. It may have biological causes, but it has no physical or biological reality. No scientific instrument can be produced, in Court, to show who is insane and who is sane. There's nothing about insanity that conforms to any scientific law of the universe." The Vampire scoffed, placing her foot firmly on the ground.

For her part, Ashling did not understand most of what Elene was talking about, but she understood the implications well enough, if only they could be summarized in simpler manner. As the best friend of said woman, she would do her best to discuss it in a comparable manner, if only to be able to hear the voice and witness the mind behind it, because whatever others may have thought of her, and most people thought of her favorably regardless, Elene backed up her ego with knowledge and intelligence perhaps unbefitting of most company they held; perhaps that strange fellow who had likely seemed to find the teacher's words was an exception. "Are you considering it as something to follow up on, besides the education we're getting for the human world?"

Elene gave a shrug as Gideon came before her desk with his bag firmly in hand, as she began to talk again. "It's a possibility, though not one I've fully considered, as my future is something to be decided when my more immediate plans for education and such are completed." With a slight push of her toes, Elene's chair swiftly leaned backwards and made Gideon's bag swing straight by her head instead of coming anyway near hitting her. "Perhaps it is something we should consider, as I do find the environment of our home stimulating. Now," She cleared her throat and looked at the boy who made a comment she ignored. "Would you like some help carrying that pack? You seem to struggle with the concept of shoulders."

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Kailey Marks
Outside
________________________________________________________________________​

Oooo a cookie! Naw just kidding, it's a biscuit. Anyways. Okay so I got the weirdest reply so far, Ay, mein fraulein. What the hey is that even supposed to mean?! I sit like 'yea, i like it' or 'ok, that's good.' in a different language? Ahhh whatever, atleast iv'e heard weirder things. Like 'Am I sweating milk?!' and 'The TV's laughing at me!' but they were all from TV shows... forget it! Okay so right now we were probably near, cause there was fog in the distance. One thing though, is there Spiders in graveyards? Cause I hate bugs and insects. There just eww.

Back to reality. Ki-- I mean, Jelly Bean, had said that I was his kitten, and that he preferred Kitten than Kailey. WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY NAME??!!! He then ruffled my hair, and I scoffed. "You'r lucky I don't care about my hair." I told him. I don't get why girls fuss over there hair so much, sure it's nice to have pretty hair but like all the time. And when it gets wet there like "Oh nooo my hair!!" Trust me, I know so.

I crossed my arms and continued following Jelly Bean. I almost laughed. Yea I got a reason, I just can't take the nickname 'Jelly Bean' seriously. No really try calling someone Jelly Bean and see how you feel after. When Gav-- Jelly Bean!! had stopped I almost tripped over, but managed to stay up. What is it now? He told me that he wasn't going to let me go any further. What?!

Then he started chanting another spell. To me it sounded all random, yet somehow I like hearing rhymes. Too bad this one wasn't a rhyme. A whole lot of things happened in a few seconds, what is up with Mage's and there overly dramatic magic. Ugh, hate it. I was about to take a step forward when Jelly Bean ((hehe)) had told me to go back home.. but this time he sounded serious. My original reply was 'You not my daddy.' But I don't think that would be good right now..

"Can I.. watch from outside the graveyard?" Would there really be something inside the Graveyard? Either way, Im still going to follow him. Just hope he doesn't know Lycan's are defenseless to magic...

Scripturient

I think I've lost it.
Years
Gideon Elias Adler​

Gideon looked at the girl and laughed as she made a return comment in his direction. Perhaps he hadn't hit her after all? It certainly felt like he did, but that might have just been the books and belongings flopping about inside it. "Actually, I have quite a working understanding of shoulders. You see, The shoulder is made up of three bones: the clavicle , the scapula, and the humerus. That would be the collarbone, shoulder blade and upper arm bone, I figured I'd use the small words for you," he added. "As well as associated muscles, ligaments and tendons of course. So, you see," he shifted his bag so that it was secure once more on his shoulders. "I highly doubt I would need your assistance with anything, unless of course I need somebody to write the next 'genius' work of snappy one-liners."

It may have started out rude on his part, but Gideon was now thoroughly enjoying himself. He could respect people who didn't do the same to him. This girl looked like she didn't give a damn, and that just made it more fun. "But, since you offered to so kindly assist, I guess I could oblige you." Slowly slipping the messenger pack off his back, he placed it on Elene's desk and looked at her with waiting manner. "If you wouldn't mind taking that to Gideon Adler's room, I would be most appreciative," he teased her and looked at her square in the eyes.

"Oh, I forgot, you're supposed to tip the help." Reaching into his pocket, he fished out two quarters and placed them on the desk next to her hand. "Keep the change," he joked and flashed her a snarky smile. Maybe he had gone too far, he didn't even know this girl from Adam. Or, Youkai Big Bang, whatever the teacher had been preaching just minutes earlier. For all he knew, she could be the sensitive lot that would take offense to his teasing and go cry to teacher. If so, he would be greatly disappointed.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Elene Merlin + Ashling
The Classroom
~
Elene placed her chin on her palm as she listened to Gideon ramble in an overly-verbose explanation of his joke, including self-referential comments and a series of set-ups that would have made OSHA tell him to settle down. For her part, Ashling sat with her palms in her lap and watched the proceeding events with an ever-so-slightly tilted head. These kinds of conversations weren't particularly her favorite, though she knew all the tactics of treachery that would serve in a physical or psychological confrontation, those thoughts were best left for when the bad news from the teacher returned. That consequence also depended on whether there were any teachers around that would teach the students such; certainly there were some Youkai less-suited to combat.

As the boy placed his bag and quarters on the table, Elene looked down at them for a drawn-out moment, then met the boy's eyes with her chocolate ones. "I'm bored of you now. Go away." She said with something of a shrug, calmly pushing the items off of her desk and turning her head to continue the conversation she'd been having with Ashling. "Not to diminish the environments that other places could provide, but there are so few interesting places nowadays, that could provide a unique enough atmosphere for the effort to be worth the exertion. Asylums, for example, shan't return any time soon."

Scripturient

I think I've lost it.
Years
Gideon Elias Adler​

Gideon looked on as his belongings were shoved to the floor, momentary worry for his tablet overcame him, but he thought it safe enough in its protective case. Such a nonchalant manner with which she did it. Was she like this with everyone? Maybe he had given her too much credit. In fact, such an act was no better than that of an elementary school bully trying to proved his worth. Instead of responding like an adult, she just shoves peoples' belongings to the floor, how very mature. Maybe she was, in fact, an idiot. Pity, he had so been looking for someone to have fun with and not just the kind where he picked on idiots.

"Bored of me, eh?" He crossed his arms and looked at her inquisitively. "I was just thinking the same thing." Deciding to see if he could actually push her, he sat on her desk, one leg hanging off and swaying in the wind. This girl had an attitude problem, maybe even thought a bit too highly of herself. Gideon always enjoyed pushing those kinds of people. Maybe she would snap, or maybe she would just go on ignoring him. But, it hardly mattered. He had nowhere to be and got comfortable.

"You know," he turned his head to look at her. "That wasn't very nice. You could have broken some things in there." Gideon paused and turned away again, not giving her his full attention. Checking the time on the clock, he wondered what some of the other students might be up to. A couple thoughts ran through his head, but nothing too pressing. "I mean," he continued his gaze still off in the distance. "That's not a very adult way to conduct yourself. Are words too hard for you to articulate?"

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Elene Merlin + Ashling
The Classroom
~
Elene turned her face to look at the boy who had seen fit to, not once, but three times invade her personal space and raised an eyebrow at him. Regardless of where he was facing, she would be able to articulate coherently and clearly. "I've made it clear that you have invaded my personal space; if you do not move, I will be forced to take this issue to the Principal and if you continue with this behavior, I will have a restraining order placed upon your head." She told the fellow that continued to harass her, despite every reason not to, with each word as serenely dictated as though it had come from a true teacher's mouth, rather than the buffoon they'd hired.

Ashling continued to say nothing, her one eye watching, though she was becoming progressively more irritated at the boy's arrogance herself. If it was a psychological victory he was hoping to achieve, overt displays of power or interference were the worst way to go about it.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Yorick Amherst Lee

Yorick listened as the Lycan talked about more confusing things, saying words like "abomination" and "pride". More and more questions filled his head as he continued before the boy finally decided to leave. He was still very injured, but with Yorick's newly acquired bad headache he did not feel like pursuing him. He sat in the hallway for a while before realizing he hadn't learned Lycan boy's name. However, by the time he realized this, the other boy was already out of sight. With no other options, he decided to return to class despite his head feeling like it was going to burst. He'd had too many questions and not enough time to find answers. By the time he got back to class, though, the teacher was already assigning homework. He had missed the entire lesson! Today was definitely not going well... Yorick quickly wrote down the information on the board onto his notebook before leaving with everybody else (most people at least).

Walking through the halls, Yorick realized he needed answers soon, or else the pileup of questions would never cease to trouble him, and his headache would never go away. He decided the best way to do this was to go to the library, and there he could get his homework done as well. He arrived fairly quickly and walked in, then looked in awe at all the books housed inside. Books filled the shelves which filled the room and Yorick had no clue where to begin. He stared at them, thinking about how he would do this when he was interrupted by a woman.

"Do you need help finding anything?" He looked to where the voice had come from and saw a woman with glasses and a name tag that identified her as the librarian. It seemed finding answers might not be so difficult after all. He considered asking her all his questions directly, but thought over his success (or lack thereof) in doing that so far and decided it would be best to just use the books. He introduced himself as usual and asked for books on lycans, werewolves, mental health, P.A. systems, and the big bang. He was quickly instructed on where the books would be and left to fetch them, thanking the woman for her help as was expected of the civilized.

It didn't take long for Yorick to find what he was looking for and he returned with a large stack of texts that mentioned the topics in question. He set them down on a table and finally pulled out his trusty dictionary which he set down on the table next to the stack. He sat down and got to work, having decided the assignment would be the priority. He got out paper and a pencil and opened a book on the big bang. Immediately he was bombarded with words unknown to him, and so he found himself frantically flipping through the dictionary to figure out what the text was talking about. It was clear this would take him a very long time.

Academics had never been a strong point of Yorick's. As was usually the case, he would probably end up spending all night working on this and getting answers for the other issues of the day. During his head-scratching frustration, he looked to the seat next to his and saw a dark-skinned girl with glasses and white- no, blonde?- hair. He peered over at the paper she was writing on and saw it was the same topic as his own essay. The biggest difference, however, was that her essay was far more complete than his, much longer and nicer-looking, and she continued as if essay writing was the easiest thing in the world. He looked away, not wanting to be a cheater, but he couldn't get it out of his mind. Maybe she could help him with his own essay, as well as the rest of his problems? No, he needed to do this on his own. If he kept asking for help, he would never improve. And yet, he was at a standstill. There was no point if he was making no progress, so he finally turned to her and said, "I am Yorick Amherst Lee, and I want you to tell me about the lesson today." Surely it wasn't cheating if he only asked her that, and he was still figuring everything out himself. He only wanted some starting point so he wouldn't be so mentally lost.

Years

Allister Curtis - Classroom

Allister got up slowly from his seat in the back corner of the room, farthest from the windows and stowed the book he was reading in his bag. He honestly had been bored by the common, obvious subject matter and not even that fussed by the dramatic noises that seemed to have come from various parts of the school, some closer that other.

Apart from a few late arrivals and a brief disturbance from another teacher the lesson had gone without incident nobody really seemed to have noticed him sitting in the back of the room despite his towering height and oddly coloured hair, which worked out well for him because he hadn't had to talk of any of them and could read his book in peace, well except for a chance moment when he felt a brief surge of magical power and looked up to see a boy he was fairly certain was a mage like himself glaring at another young man across the room with rage a disgust, this bothered Allister but he really couldn't be bothered with tearing his fellow sorcerer in two and had simply returned to his book.

Shouldering his bag and placing his hands in his pockets he was the last to leave the room save for the young educator still standing by the board at the front of the room who seemed to be waiting for everyone to leave. Allister briefly stood in the hall for a while whilst trying to decide what he wanted to do. In the end he decided to go to the cafeteria and see if he could get something to eat whilst he continued to read his book. He wasn't worried about he homework since he was fairly confident he could pass anyway, the school had a problem with mages since they didn't posses the resources to give out multiple tasks but couldn't give all the yokai a task meant for people with the brains of a mage. In the end they had to settle with doing the best they can to make the work hard enough to at least keep them interested... although they usually failed, as was the case with Allister at that moment. On his way to the cafeteria he couldn't help but notice several rather cute female yokai who still remained in the halls, he really had to work harder at keeping that part of himself in check.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Sorae/Volt

Volt tried.
He really did.
But no matter how awesome his willpower was, it was never enough to keep him from falling asleep in class. It was all stuff he knew from his father, who practically told him this sooooooooooooooooo many times when he traveled the world that he could not ever forget it.

It's a small world, isn't it?

He woke up right after, though, shaking his head and returning back to class, readjusting his headband quickly before anyone noticed. It seemed that the teacher had just walked out. Sighing, he thought he should've left right then and there, but perhaps a spy was in place... summoning a small gecko without anyone noticing as he pressed the coin onto the desk, he sent it to make sure the conversation Ryuu was having didn't concern him too much. Sadly, he didn't get much information, as it seems the gecko gave him information that was interesting, but unimportant for now. Something about a raven and some missing person, and the teacher's lounge. Teacher's lounge, huh....

Sorae returned the gecko back to his unsummoned state and returned to attention as class began once again. Now paying attention to something vaguely interesting, the teacher spoke about theories about the Youkai... how they were formed, what they did, etc. He mentioned the homework was writing which theory you believed and why, and then mentioned that the other classes were cancelled for today and the graveyard was now off-limits. Okay... what do I do now... should I start my homework? He picked up his stuff and left class, really just intent on wandering. Actually, maybe he should go to the forest....

He shook his head. Maybe he should try and find someone to tag along with, instead... or explore this building where he would take his classes. Actually, what was happening in the teacher's lounge, as per the gecko, should be pretty interesting. Now trying to summon it one more time, that should work, and send it to the teacher's lounge...

Crud. Rather than a small, quiet gecko, he summoned a rowdy cat. Meow. Why did he summon the wrong thing now, of all times! This wouldn't do, but he was seriously low on energy, so he limped himself towards the cafeteria for some kinda drink high in sugar. Meanwhile, the cat walked behind him, now not as loud but still very visible.

Years

Allister Curtis - Cafeteria

Allister arrived at the schools cafeteria after an uneventful but peaceful walk through the school grounds and had thankfully found the cafeteria with few people in it, he figured the cafeteria ladies probably didn't like it when many people came for between class snacks and stuff outside of their main hours, which, unfortunately for them, he intended to do. He hadn't eaten during the lunch break due to being to wrapped up in the novel he was reading it was a human work which honestly were normally better written than the books of yokai in his opinion.

Allister convinced the older, grumpy cafeteria worker to give him a simple sandwich with an uncharacteristic display of charm. He could be perfectly charming when he had to be but it just wasn't him, a perk of his upbringing he supposed. Sitting at an unoccupied table in one of the frontward corners of the room he removed his book from his back and began to read it as he munched on the bread in his other hand. Normally he would have returned to his room, where he had some how managed to be placed without a room mate so far, much to his relief, to enjoy the story but hunger had trumped peace in this instance. The mage silently cast a spell, a skill he had learned early so as to avoid lengthy and irritating incantations (although truly big spells would always require words to help control the magic), to turn the pages as he completed them. The spell was simple and required little attention or energy but as with every spell he could feel the small drain in his energy, not enough to affect him but you sometimes noticed these things.

"Anarchy—show me a greater crime in all the earth! She, she destroys cities, rips up houses, breaks the ranks of spearmen into headlong rout. But the ones who last it out, the great mass of them owe their lives to discipline."

The tall yokai allowed himself a brief smile at the line that reflected a belief he held at his core, the only one in the book that really matched anything he believed, before letting the brief show of emotion fade away as he became more engrossed in the tragedy in his hand. He hoped he wouldn't be disturbed by any of the noisier residents of the academy.

Scripturient

I think I've lost it.
Years
Gideon Elias Adler​

A restraining order? Was this girl serious? He hadn't touched her, harassed her, or even seriously teased her, in his opinion of course. The worst thing he did was sit on her desk. If anything, her shoving his belongings to the floor was worse than what he had done. Granted, his comments may have been out of line, but this was hardly the kind of thing to go crying to teacher about. It saddened him, he had hoped to get to know her better, but his big mouth had gotten him in trouble yet again. A little discontented sigh escaped his lips, his gaze dropping to the floor. Scooting off her desk, he stooped and picked up his belongings, slinging the case one final time over his back. If she was making such a fuss over a few pithy comments, he would be sure to avoid her again. The worst kind of people were the ones who couldn't take a joke.

"Okay, my apologies then and I don't just mean the whole almost hitting you with the bag thing," he said solemnly. "I'm not quite sure this is 'restraining order' material, but whatever." With a quick bow of his head, he ducked out and left the cantankerous girl to her brooding. He had seen people react badly to his teasing before, but never in so lifeless a manner. Normally people got angry or reciprocated. He was used to it. But almost pure apathy, he wasn't sure what to make of it. Shaking his head, he tried to clear his mind of what had happened. It was his fault, he shouldn't have kept trying to push his luck. Apologies weren't normally his way, but he was able to give her a trite one anyway.

He just needed some time alone, to study, read or, whatever may happen by himself. The library seemed the best bet. Quiet and with the ever famous book smell that he so enjoyed, he found it quickly and soon after arriving, pulled up a seat in the corner and pulled out his tablet once again. Leaning his head back, he stared at the ceiling and cursed himself quietly. "Idiot."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll smiled to herself as she was nearing the end of her essay. In her head she was going over her theory on the big bang and how Youkai came from that. Fixing her stubborn glasses again as she wrote her last few sentences. She knew it hadn't been too long since class ended, but she'd probably spend most of her day in the library. After all, she didn't think anyone else was going to willingly spend time in there. Suddenly though a voice interrupted her thoughts. "I am Yorick Amherst Lee, and I want you to tell me about the lesson today." glancing beside her she saw a boy with black hair who looked to be about 18, making him four years older than her. She looked at him for a minute trying to figure out what to say.

"I...I'm...C-Che...Cheryll" she said glancing away from him quickly. She had forgotten when talking to Milly before class, and before heading her when class was over that she had yet to wash off her face, so the evidence of her crying earlier was still there. Reaching into her bag she pulled out her notes from class. "H...H-Here, i..it's e...exactly w-what Higoroshi-sensei s..said..in class" she said shyly handing him her notes without looking at him as she continued on her almost finished essay.

Last edited:

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013

Evan Lee Gildred

Looking on in confusion as Gavin spoke to him and quickly vanished from the room, Eva had to control himself from shouting after him to avoid the cemetery. Teacher had deemed it off limits, why was he going there? His mind raced with conflicted thoughts. Should he tell the teacher? No, that would surely jeopardize any possible friendship he had already cultured with the boy. Try to nag him into not going? Again, no. With somewhat surprising determination, he settled in his mind the possibility of simply following from afar and keeping an eye on him to make sure he was okay. Higoroshi couldn't possibly have declared the cemetery off limits without reason. What they were, he didn't know, but surely valid nonetheless. Avoiding the boy who had been having a less than civil discussion with Ashling's friend, he quickly picked up his belongings and dashed out into the hall. He made a note to ask Ashling about what had happened there later, but it seemed harmless enough. Just banter between two a-type personalities, nothing out of the ordinary at school. Eva had seen far worse from his "victim" days at the hands of bully ridicule.

Deciding that he could never keep a close eye on Gavin without some help, he quickly ducked into the nearby ladies room and dove into the first empty stall. As much as he hated resorting to this, he couldn't stand the thought that his friend might get in trouble when he could possibly prevent it. Fumbling through his bag, he quickly recovered a coin from his pouch and grasped it in his palms. The image of what he wanted to summon appeared clearly in his mind. His forehead furrowing and pulse racing, he concentrated more and more. It had been a while since he had done this, but it returned to him like riding a bike. Taking extra care not to mistakenly summon the wrong creature, he spent longer than probably most would. Soon, the coin in his hand began to glow, a creature slowly taking form from the space in front of him. He could feel his third eye begin to pry open, previously shut for such a long time from lack of use. Gods, how he hated that thing. Such a grotesque little growth on his head. The animal screeched, still not fully formed but almost completed. The noise surely must have confused his fellow bathroom goers. Finally completed, he laid his back against the wall of his locked stall, panting for breath hurriedly. Glancing down, he smiled at the sight of a fully formed falcon that cocked its head at him.

A trembling finger ran to Eva's small, round mouth. A desperate indication to try and keep the bird of prey from screeching anymore. The bird seemed to understand, for it simply nodded and waited dutifully. Resting the bird on a nearby handicapped rail, he pulled out a small makeup compact and checked to ensure that his "eye" was fully covered by his thick bangs. It seemed to be invisible, barring anyone fiddling with his hair or being less than an inch away from his face. A situation which he deemed wholly unlikely.

"Okay," he whispered to the bird. "We're going to try and follow somebody. I'll point him out and you just keep an eye on him from afar. Okay?" The bird nodded and spread his wings proudly. "Good boy, err girl? I'm sorry, I don't know what you are... Ironic I know," he rambled on before throwing the train of thought aside and stuffing the bird in his bag while he scouted out the restroom. Everything seemed deserted as he snuck back into the main hall. With a quick jog, he bolted down the corridor, his skirt riding up a bit as he did. If there was one thing he didn't like about women's clothes, it was the impracticality of it at times.

Turning a corner, he pulled the bird out and threw him up in the air to give it a boost. "Okay, you go ahead I'll be right behind you," he instructed it. With a shriek "kaw", it took flight and flew ahead of its summoner by a good few feet. Eva couldn't help but be proud of himself. Not only had he summoned the correct animal, but it seemed to be well under his control. Maybe he owed his dad a thing or two after all. Lost in thought, he almost didn't the boy hugging the wall in front of him. Trying desperately to stop, he did his best to pirouette away from the boy, but still clipped him in the arm. Due to his small size, it was unlikely to topple the larger male, but it still sent Eva reeling to the floor, landing firmly and painfully on his bottom. His concentration gone, he cast a glance down the hall only to see his once proud conjuration disappear into thin air, his third eye closing firmly shut once more. "Damn..." he whispered to himself in a hushed tone, his body sore from the landing.

Looking for the boy he hit, he cast a glance at where he had been. Not even lifting himself from the floor, he began to apologize profusely. "I-I'm s-so sorry!"​

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ "Solo" the Lycan
Energy.png
∣ 40%
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
Hallway

Chapter Two: Part Six
Disobedience and Neglect

Solo's slow-moving expedition down the hall was put to an abrupt stop when someone pretty much ran partially into him and fell over in the hall. The sudden speed of the hit nearly threw Solo off of his already poor balance. The person quickly got up and apologized. "Watch where you're crashing, you--" wait. Solo sniffed the air a few times. "... Huh. Today's just full of surprises, isn't it?" Solo shook his head. "Nevermind that. You know, if I hadn't already gotten a thorough beating, I'd probably be doing the same to you." Solo released his Human disguise.

The gray wolf was pretty much covered in bruises and welts, tattered with scratches and scrapes. It was almost surprising he wasn't bleeding out with his current condition. He shook his head slowly, and his ice-blue eyes pierced the person's. "Fortunately for you I'm dealing with a migraine on top of my injuries." He winced, sitting down in place. "Ugh, everything," he muttered painfully. He turned his attention back to this whoever-person. "What's your problem, anyway? Or are you here to put me down? Because you won't kill me without at least what's left of a fight in me. Speak your purpose."

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013

Evan Lee Gildred

"It was just an accident, you would really threaten me over that?" Eva asked shakily, still trying to regain his footing. The scene was a lot like a new born baby deer trying out its first steps. What kind of guy threatens to thrash a girl anyway? Unless... Eva looked on and for once was able to study the other boy. He wasn't just a Youkai, he had mutt in him. A Lycan or werewolf of some kind. Could this boy smell through his deception? This worried him immensely, and he began to shudder at the thought. All of his carefully crafted deception could come crashing down due to a good sense of smell. But what could he do? Surely if the boy knew, he could rat him out at anytime. The only thing he could do, was try and win his confidence.

It wasn't hard to feel pity for the poor man, his injuries looked severe and his temper reflected that. It seemed like everybody was in a bad mood today, at least as of late. Maybe tempers were running high from the suspicious air the teacher had created unknowingly? Even if he hadn't been worried about his identity, Eva couldn't just leave this poor creature here like this. Wiping his skirt beneath him as best he could, he knelt down next to the boy and looked at him with worry filled blue eyes. Worry for the boy, for himself and quite frankly, his life. His eyelashes batted a few times, his hands trembling from the nerves as he almost reached out to lay a reassuring hand on him, but thought better of it.

"I have no ulterior motive," he spoke meekly. "It truly was an accident, I was in a rush because I was worried about my friend." Biting his lip, he cast his gaze down the hall and decided he would never find Gavin at this rate. He could either help somebody who might be in trouble, or by the looks of it, help somebody who -was- in trouble. "I'm not here to kill or hurt anyone. Please, let me help you to the nurses' station..." Eva offered his shaking hand to the boy, determined to help him in one way or another. It was probably his fault that he had collapsed how he did. Maybe not the prior injuries, but that was a mystery all its own. This school was full of them it seemed.​

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ "Solo" the Lycan
Energy.png
∣ 45%
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
Hallway

Chapter Two: Part Seven
Disobedience and Neglect

Well, that was... Rather guilt-filling, really. Not that Solo would ever admit to feeling guilty for anyone. Certainly not. The guy was trembling, terrified out of his mind, probably. "Look..." He started, shaking his head slowly, eyes closing. His tail twitched slightly with impatience. "I won't tell anyone, if that's what your deal is... If that isn't the case then I'm not sure what's wrong with you." He paused slightly, then sighed. "Ugh... Fine... I'd probably get my tail handed to me by the teacher sooner or later."

Solo seemed rather... Defeated. More so than the battle. His attitude wouldn't normally allow help from anyone, unless one thing held a higher priority: Survival.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Class 3C

Gavin lowered his hand but maintained stern demeanor. "I'm not joking, go home. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if something happened to you in there. I brought you here after all." Small flames started to jump from Gavin's hand. "And if I have to burn you to make sure you don't get killed, I'll do it without hesitation." Then, as if he had become, well, a demon, his voice gained an incredible amount amount of bass and his eyes changed to a bright red color, making it hard to decipher the difference between his pupils in his eyes; they almost seemed as if they were going to emit fire or shoot lasers. "DO. NOT. FOLLOW ME." He then turned around and entered the fog that emanated from the graveyard lying ahead, with the color and distinction returning to his eyes.

As he progressed, the number of dead trees increased, and the fog grew thicker. It seemed like something out of an old horror movie...which, ironically, was the last thing he had in mind. The sky was darker there, even though it wasn't even noon yet. The fog crawled over and passed the gravestones, towards no certain destination. Gavin looked around and noticed that there were a number of strangely shaped tombstones. He could hear several different footsteps crushing the grass; no doubt they belonged to the teachers or staff that was to guard students from entering. Well, either them or who or whatever was the cause of the graveyard's restriction. For the time being, however, he seemed to be unnoticed.

Gavin closed his eyes and knelt down, touching the ground with his left hand. He didn't have time to return to his room, so he didn't have too many spells on hand. He never imagined that he'd actually be able to use any sort of necromancy or conjuration, so he didn't take the time to memorize any spells...not that it would have mattered too much. Despite how kind it may have sounded, Mammon was doing Gavin something of a disservice granting him an extra point on his left hand rather than a new pentagram on his right. Gavin was adept at destructive magic because he was given a pentagram that essentially marked him as a Deva of Destruction (also known as the Mark of Baal). He had the upper hand because he was bestowed the power and knowledge to be at the level he was by Baal (Beelzebub). The single point from Mammon essentially put him at square one, making him about as good at it as any other mage. This essentially meant that he could not use spells from words alone, and he would have to gather reagents and other ingredients, prepare the spell beforehand, enchant his left hand, and then use the magic. It was a real hassle.

As such, Gavin was not at the graveyard to raise the dead (though he wasn't sure if he was going to do that even if he was prepared). Rather, the graveyard is a great place to look for ingredients...in the Human Realm. Gavin knew next to nothing about the Youkai Realm, and he would have been less then surprised if the ingredients he needed weren't there at all. What's more, he had to be careful about how he tread the grounds, so as not to be spotted by the teachers and whatever caused them to forbid students from the ground. However, Gavin was not in the mood to try sneaking around, so instead he simply walked among the shadows.

Last edited:
Back