• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Im mainly called Shadow or ShadowE, barely anyone here knows my real name and i'd like to keep it that way.

Years
^ That man lies. He prefers to be called Rosalyn. :P That's totally not just the first female name that came to mind. Nope.

As for me, call me whatever, as long as it's not something crude or rude. Most people just call me Don on here, though.

TY

I also got called SE or SExcadrill for some reason but im more familar being celles the names i said before... I barely hear my real name irl and on here so im more ised to ShadowE and so.

Years
haha sexcadrill XD

i'm BlahISuck, Blah, or BiS. (preferably with the period).

Do I take it that name changes are not server crushing anymore?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I don't mind if people called by my real name, Aaron. Actually I prefer Aaron, especially if you know me well. I find it weird a bit when people called me AWsquared here (especially if they've talked to me a few times) even if I really like my username. You can also call me AW for short or even Kouzan is fine.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Do I take it that name changes are not server crushing anymore?

'fraid not. The server still gets pretty nuked by name changes, but we should have a way around that... eventually... >_>

I usually just get called either Razor or RL these days, despite me hating the both of them not too long ago. But I'm kinda wondering lately if I'd ever get a name change, probably to some kinda Bordelrands 2 reference or whatever. But then, I generally don't like the idea of name changes (personally) anyway since I find them really confusing. Serebii forums introduced them a while back and I don't recognise any of my old friends on there now, haha.

Honest

Hi!
Years
John vs John. FACE OFF.

And who ever said it was closed. =P I can still log in and use the account if I wanted to.

and if I ever get fired, ill go there. welp

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
Years
I don't think I'll like name changes too much either, I'll end up getting confused >_<

@0O7_eleven Does it really? oooh, it does (now I can't stop saying it)

Honest

Hi!
Years
Heh, good thing you weren't here when name changes was all the rage, then. =P

I went from Bloodex-fire (what a noob) to ~Bloodex. to Bloodex. Nice variation.

Years
I don't think I'll like name changes too much either, I'll end up getting confused >_<

@0O7_eleven Does it really? oooh, it does (now I can't stop saying it)

i thought i told you that before... *curls up in corner and cries*

Spoiler:

I should've been there, I had probably a good two years to do something about, blah, I suck. And who's this other John you're talking about?

Years
I don't have a name.

Interesting enough, that's what a friend of mine said in Grade 5 to get out of getting sent to the principal's office. We had a substitute teacher that day, so **** went down. When the secretary asked the sub for his name, he said "I don't have a name" and that stalled his getting sent down about 30 seconds :P

Sometimes when you say blah. I don't know if you're referring to me or expressing apathy XD

What would your Sith name be? brb spamming all the MIC threads.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I don't have a name.

Interesting enough, that's what a friend of mine said in Grade 5 to get out of getting sent to the principal's office. We had a substitute teacher that day, so **** went down. When the secretary asked the sub for his name, he said "I don't have a name" and that stalled his getting sent down about 30 seconds :P

Sometimes when you say blah. I don't know if you're referring to me or expressing apathy XD

What would your Sith name be? brb spamming all the MIC threads.

Apathy towards your name :3

And good god, I should try that with my professor on my first day of college. =D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Megan would be a preferred name for me...or Meganium. But not Meg. Because I'm reminded of Meg from Family Guy and I don't like her tbh. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back