• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

Hikari just walked onto my profile and said "We know that's you Ice Car."

No ****? Yeah, I was being entirely serious when I said that I had killed Ice Car and stole his theme.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

orz

i'll still be over here playing white. v_v today is just not a good day for me to be on PC.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

No guys, I'm not Ice Car. Just yesterday I walked into Ice Car's house, slit her neck in his sleep, ripped out her heart, ate it, stole her laptop, and stole her theme. I created an account today and started posting. It was all over the news. R.I.P. Ice Car you ****ing *****. I hate your guts so much. They tasted horrible.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The whole 'I killed Ice Car' thing is already old and I haven't even been around for the past two pages; only skimmed them.

And censored or not, I can seriously infract you for saying that, kthnks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back