• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

I kind of have a hispanic accent when I speak but it's not too noticeable. But I do have a heavy Puerto Rican accent when I speak spanish.

Ohh I am a HUGE fan out Peurto Rican accents. I love how everything just rolls off the tongue <3

Years
I have a very small southern accent, but it's not too noticeable in me.. but I do have the dialect of someone from the south :P

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Ohh I am a HUGE fan out Peurto Rican accents. I love how everything just rolls off the tongue <3

Aha, a lot of people are idk why. And yeah I tend to talk pretty fast because of my accent, I often have to slow down and repeat what I've said because people don't catch what I say xD

and there was an Accent Challenge? What I wanna participate xD

Sirfetch’d

Ohh the accent challenge was fun! I agree someone should revive it =D

Years
British and Australian accents are fun to listen to as well imo.. especially when it involves swearing, but don't ask why xD

They're so hot and charming lol

Accents have the power to make me melt, even above physical characteristics. It's kinda weird I guess lol

Years
Accents in general are just amazing. If there's one good thing about being in NYC, it's the myriads of accents you get to hear!

Sirfetch’d

I've never been to NYC, but my family has been planning a vacation there. We were gonna go earlier this year, but it got delayed because my dad couldn't get off work.

Years
I would seriously recommend NYC for anyone who has never been to it. Manhattan was such the experience when I was there, despite all the walking >.>

But my NYC trip was something memorable that I would certainly never forget

Sirfetch’d

I certainly can't wait until I actually get to go! Everyone says that the diversity in people there is really interesting to see. I also think it would be a fun trip because I am so used to the slower life here in Alabama, and making the transition into a big city would certainly be an eye opening experience =D

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I've always enjoyed living in places with lots of people, tall buildings and a fast environment more than anything. Especially when it comes to fashion and entertainment, my god I love big cities. Life in the urban society is like a dream of mine, I hope I end up living in a major city one day.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Yeah I'm more of a city girl myself! I didn't like NYC too much though, being honest. Maybe it's because I went during the summer and it was so humid I found it hard to breathe because of all the car exhaust from the traffic @_@

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I only lived there for a year when I was in 5th grade, but I did visit it before that multiple times because some of my family is from Manhattan and the Bronx.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I, unfortunately, don't have an accent. I speak just like most other New Yorkers. ^^" My parents have a Mexican accent, though, because that's where they're from. My favorite accents are Australian, Scottish, and Irish, because to me, they sound very pleasant.

Years
I'm not sure if I would even dare want to have a pure southern accent xD those can tend to be a little on the stereotypical side down here for what people do.. especially considering how diverse in culture most of Florida is

Up in northern Florida, though, people can have the typical southern accent more than those down in Central/Southern Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back