• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
All hail BOB!

This LP is hilarious! (I pity you for your extended stay in the loonie bin- I mean Corna. Hopefully Baro will allow you to escape. :D)

Good luck beating this hellish nightmare game. :)

Years
Name it Y?oyXcV57!m because Corna is so screwed up on drugs on drugs on drugs...etc, or you could name it Barofish since it a fishy fish fishy thing that is most likely not a shark or whatever. I believe that the guy at the Docks A.K.A. Keat takes you to his small red thing in a forest that is essentially the game's Latias, but you probably already know that?

By the way I am probably the only person that likes this games Baromon. Except maybe Babos and Osoe, they are o_O up to eleven!

mew_nani

Years
Forgive me, but I am not the biggest fan of pillowshaded sprites. (Im not the biggest fan of Osoe or Babos either.... .....*gag*) ...although some of them are cool. (Like Bubel. It's cute.)

Hey, do you guys think the Elite Four will be able to speak decent english?

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
Years
Forgive me, but I am not the biggest fan of pillowshaded sprites. (Im not the biggest fan of Osoe or Babos either.... .....*gag*) ...although some of them are cool. (Like Bubel. It's cute.)

Hey, do you guys think the Elite Four will be able to speak decent english?

Not a chance. Not a chance at all.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Sorry for the lack of... err... any responses at all. I'll try to get an update churned out sometime this week, though.

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
Hip Hip Hooray! An update will soon come! This means that you probably haven't commited suicide...
Spoiler:

mew_nani

Years
Yay more Corna, wait what am I saying NO more Corna! NO!!!

I have only one response to this:

emot-psyboom.gif

You are starting to lose your grip on reality.... o.O (Nice save there, by the way.)

Tenevhrael

Now, if only pokemon were real
Years
Well I'm over that brief strain of madness, but now I can't wait to see if Steven ever gets out (I think no, but don't tell him that, it'd crush what remains of his spirit and hope)

Last edited:

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
Years
Corna will make you begin to question the very foundation of reality...

If I'm not mistaken, all the most insane serial killers can have their origins traced to Corna. Jeffrey Dommer, Ted Bundy, Charles Manson... all were in Corna at one point or another... that's what kind of twisted world Baro created. What a horrible place.

That said, let's see what happens next! :D

mew_nani

Years
...Really? ...Oh dear God.... o.O

Somebody should just let Arceus loose on Corna! It must be destroyed!!! (After Steven escapes by the skin of his teeth, of course. :D)... And we should also unleash every bad guy existence on the place, just to be sure. :)

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
arceus would be corrupted if it went to corna. The powers of Baro and insanity are to great even for it.

mew_nani

Years
Ok... eh.... Would a nutcase work? (I could suggest a particular peson with a sword twice as long as he is tall, but I don't think he would cooperate.)

By the way, where is the setting of Corna? I know that generation I-IV games take place in Japan, and Unova is said to be based on America... Is Corna in Mexico or someplace?

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
It's an alternate version of Japan. Like how the Hoenn of my LP is.

Renko doesn't envy Steven. Though she has stalkers up the ass, and her pokemon keep dying on her, at least she has some sort of normalicy.

mew_nani

Years
...You sure? In the earler partrs of the game they reference the bathroom as the "WC". In Spanish countries like Mexico and Spain, they call the bathroom a "water closet," which is shortened to WC. (Plus a lot of the Pokemon have spanish sounding names, i.e. Guinete, which has a letter not seen in other languages: the "n", which has a tilda over it. Not to mention they reference Japan in the game.) Maybe it's a Spanish-version of Japan...?

Also, I wouldn't envy Steven either. At least where Renko is, people actually speak English. :D

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
Like I said, Alternate Japan. The place is still connected like Japan. Imagine if Spain took over part of Japan and tried to learn English for some reason, but had to deal with a bunch of Eldritch Abominations in the form of Corna's pokemon. The original settlers were driven mad, and their children were able to adapt, but were intellectually stunted.

Besides, Japan can still exist, since Corna isn't the main island. Japan managed to fight off Spain, but couldn't reclaim their island.

Also, I would rather have Cornian pokemon then a single Yukari. At least the Cornian pokemon won't backstab you in so many horrible ways if you're bored, nor can they modify anything about you.

... They're both ****ed, one from insanity, and one from fighting... stuff like that.

mew_nani

Years
I would rather have Cornian pokemon then a single Yukari. At least the Cornian pokemon won't backstab you in so many horrible ways if you're bored, nor can they modify anything about you.

Oh yes they will backstab you. Well, some will... Babos...Osoe.... Just about every one of them excluding Yatzee, R. Nixon, TEH-PRO, Roco, and Brrrd. (They won't since Steven'll kill 'em if they do. :D) And they can modify you... by making you uber insane!!! And then eating you afterwards. :(

Not to mention the whole lot of them are rather odd looking to downright ugly. (And worse, in some cases... :paranoid:)

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
Corna is in no specific place, but we know that Japan (pokemon world Japan) exists because of the references to Oak at the beginning of the game, showing that the pokemon world in Quartz is the same of the original games. In fact Marble's storyline would have included (if I hadn't abandoned it) that Baro (and Kawa) worked for Oak's grandfather, searching Celebi in a faraway place (Lowheaven, the land of Pokemon Marble)

Back