• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2022
Trading ev trained Empoleon level 74 for a Palkia any level holding the Orb.
I DONT ACCEPT HACKED POKEMONS AND ALL MY POKES ARE LEGIT
Im playing Platinum

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2019
I need An ice type for white level 60+ preferably but I'll take any only have crap to trade right now sOrry fc 0776 3556 8512 pm me

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2022
Trading ev trained Empoleon level 74 for a Palkia any level holding the Orb.
I DONT ACCEPT HACKED POKEMONS AND ALL MY POKES ARE LEGIT
Im playing Platinum

drew16

Fat Boy Swag
Years
  • Age 28
  • U.S.
  • Seen Aug 28, 2012
Starters Wanted

Hey just bought pokemon white so im looking to get all three starters early i already have snivy so im looking for tepig and or oshwatt. Willing to trade any other pokemon from generations 1-4. ill trade you or whomever the pokemon through soul silver then you can transfer them to your black or white game, Just P.M. if interested.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Looking for a rufflet and a ditto. I can offer an emolga, leavenny, axen, tirtouga and a cubchoo

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Eire
  • Seen Apr 4, 2011
Just Looking For Low Rufflet or Egg...

Hello,

Im playing pokemon black and am headed towards the 2nd gym i didnt realise that rufflet was exclusive to white. Umm i know that you cant catch it till near the end of the league but for those with japanese versions is it okay to trade an egg? I like the pokemon alot and wish that it and Minefoo were closer to the begining.

Since im close to the begining i havent got alot to trade over, just the normal things you can find.

I dont really know anyone on this forum anymore, it seems all my friends i use to have here, have disappeared when i was in hospital, but nvm.

I would like it in egg form dont care about the move set ^^ Or if theres a under level 20 one you have that will be great as well :)

I was told Minefoo is close to the end of the game (this is the one i mean http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/619.shtml ). Is that true? Thank you :)

Dispiacere

The Shama Llama
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 3, 2011
I have a rufflet and some meinfoo's for trade, looking for pansear, pansage, oshawatt or tepig, and black exclusives, or maybe others. I have a couple meinfoo's so I will be more willing to trade them

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
NO LONGER WANT TRADE AS I STARTED A NEW GAME.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2011
ralts and ditto

Hey people im looking for a ralts and a ditto with pokerus. i just need one of them to have pokerus. i dont have much to offer besides the fact that you will be my hero. Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2011
Hi ! I'm looking for someone to help me evolve my kadabra (trade/trade back) I can also help you do the same. plz Pm me :)

HG FC: 4598 8599 5803

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
hey its been a while. any who haven't done much in the game but was wondering if anyone had a dewott some where around lvl 20 for trade. dont have much to trade but here is what i have as far. herdier lvl 20, lvl 17 scraggy,and lvl16 darumaka

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
What I am looking for right now, is a Minccino Egg and a Petilil Egg, preferably close to hatching time as well so I don't need to run around everywhere. I don't have much to offer, but I can offer either my starter, Oshawott, or a Lv. 22 Trubbish.

VM me if you can help me out.

JaydenTheDragonTamer

RPG Fanatic.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 3, 2022
Heyy I was wondering if anyone could do me a litte favour and trade my Gurdurr with me then trade it back (so it can evolve =3)

im also looking for a sawk that ill trade for a thorh

if ya interested message me or pm me thanks! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back