• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I do remember my friend saying that the Tekken storyline can be very confusing at times. But that's all I remember really. xD I might remember some characters if someone told me some names.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

This afternoon, I bought Heroes of Might and Magic V collector's edition for only €6!
Best 6 euros I've ever spend.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

I do remember my friend saying that the Tekken storyline can be very confusing at times. But that's all I remember really. xD I might remember some characters if someone told me some names.

Christie Monteiro
Jin Kazama
Asuka Kazama
Kazuya Mishima
Heihachi Mishima
Jinpachi Mishima
Ling Xiayou
Panda
Kuma
Nina Williams
Steve Fox
Anna Williams
Jun Kazama
Eddy Gordo

Those are just a few names from the top of my head. I remember a bunch more, but I probably shouldn't overwhelm you? xD Plus, I don't remember full names for the others, and I must write full names if I add them to the list. :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Uhhh... I think Ling was her favorite character? I don't remember. It's been years since she last spoke of Tekken to me, aha.

Nakuzami

Years

The list needs more Emilie de Rochefort. :3

Lilli? Yes, I couldn't remember her full name, or else I definately would have put her down~ :3

Ling goes by Xiayou, so perhaps it was Lee, Lei, or Law?
Other characters whose full names I cannot recall at the moment, are:
Lee
Lei
Law
Yoshimitsu
Zafina
Dragonov
Lars
Alissa
Beo
Marduck
Combot
Mokujin
Paul Pheonix (yus, full name ^.^)
King
Armor King
Jack (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, et cetera)
Devil Jin
And soooo many others. :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nope. It's definitely Ling. /looked up a picture, and also remembers her friend talking about her history, such as her wanting to be reunited with Jin. :33

Nakuzami

Years

Okay, Ling Xiayou it is~
Most of the characters I use are girls . . . if I do a Team Battle with eight characters, they're usually all female. Typically Christie, Asuka, Lilli, Zafina, Alissa, Xiayou, Nina, et cetera.
Christie has been my favorite ever since I picked up a remote and destroyed Heihachi with her when I was a mere five-year-old boy~ :3

Arma

The Hyena
Years
I've only played Tekken a few times at one of my friend's, The only name I remember is Eddy, and he's pretty badass.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Okay, Ling Xiayou it is~
Most of the characters I use are girls . . . if I do a Team Battle with eight characters, they're usually all female. Typically Christie, Asuka, Lilli, Zafina, Alissa, Xiayou, Nina, et cetera.
Christie has been my favorite ever since I picked up a remote and destroyed Heihachi with her when I was a mere five-year-old boy~ :3

FFFF---
I DO THE SAME THING.

Except I always use Lili first :3

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

The look of that game is really bugging me . . .
. . . and I love how they show the Tekken characters getting destroyed. Oooooh, I'd go capoeira all over their arses with Christie. :3
I think that video actually makes me NOT want to play Street Fighter . . .

Tekken is fun, albeit slightly confusing at times with the story. :3
It . . . did bug me that half the characters spoke english to each other, and the others spoke japanese and . . . eh, it just bugged me(In Tekken 5/6, I believe). At least in Tekken 4 they would actually converse correctly (ex. Jin and Hwoarang speaking english, rather than both speaking different languages, lol)

Don't worry, there's another trailer where the Street Fighter characters are getting destroyed. o3o

Nakuzami

Years

Yeah, Eddy's pretty cool~ He is Christie's counterpart . . . well, technically he came first, but I discovered Christie first, lol. Anyways, he also uses capoeira, so I tend to use him as well~

Ugh, of course Christie was complete eye candy in the movie and she didn't even do capoeira, and she didn't know Eddy like she did in the games. >:C

I think I need to destroy you sometime, Shawn. Destroy your Lilli with mah Christie. >:P

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Yeah, Eddy's pretty cool~ He is Christie's counterpart . . . well, technically he came first, but I discovered Christie first, lol. Anyways, he also uses capoeira, so I tend to use him as well~

Ugh, of course Christie was complete eye candy in the movie and she didn't even do capoeira, and she didn't know Eddy like she did in the games. >:C

I think I need to destroy you sometime, Shawn. Destroy your Lilli with mah Christie. >:P

I'll destroy your Crissie after my character destroys yours in the RP!
THAT'S HOW ITS GONNA GO.

Nakuzami

Years

Well, you could probably get two or three Tekken games for the price of Skyrim.
Although, I dunno if you should pass up Skyrim for Tekken. :U Tekken's good, but I think Skyrim might need to come first. xD

@Miss Doronjo - OH OH, IT'S ON.
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Video game talk? Why I no know 'bout this? ;A; I luv dem vidya geimuzu :V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back