• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015

From what I heard, He's actually a really cool dude. Surprisingly down to earth for someone so famous. He would hang around campus, talk to the professors and students, drop in and just make chit chat with the denizens of Oxford.

Yeah,Ive heard that about him as well. I think he's a cool guy and a pretty good actor.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
The last movie I saw was the Incredibles... and it was awesome :D
One of the few digital graphic movies I also enjoyed to the fullest. I often don't like cartoon movies with digital graphics... some other exceptions were 'Monsters Inc' and 'Toy Story'.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
The last movie I saw? Uhhh, The Bodyguard with Whitney Houston and Kevin Costner. I just watched it for the soundtrack, lol. Though damn, Whitney was so fine back then.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
The last movie I watched I am still technically watching. XD And that would be The Green Hornet.

My last move I seen was Crash. As part of a movie study in English. And I'm watching it again.

Damn, those were the last two movies I saw as well.

Speaking of AMC, I really should finish Breaking Bad. It's just so boring right now, I don't know if even the season finale can redeem how dull the 4th season was.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I saw Red Dog yesterday. An Australian movie about a dog that travelled across the state, so adorable and sad. :3 /first movie seen since 2009

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Toujours you wouldn't say that if you saw Red Dog, you'd be awwing all day long! Though I agree all other movies are boring.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
No more gifs!

New topic time.

What do we all think about Jobs' death?
Make that a rule, and then we'll talk.

In any case, pancreatic cancer is perhaps one of the worst ways to die. I'm not exactly a big fan of either the man or his company, but I certainly don't think he deserved to go in such a manner.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
It's terrible, as any death is really. The man is a legend though, and most certainly won't be forgotten. Though, because he died of cancer, it makes me wanna keep more of an eye on my granddad. He has cancer also. Not pancreatic cancer, but even still. Cancer's just taken too many lives, and so many too soon.

Hi, I never post in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back