• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Lapis Philosophorum

Nakala Pri

Rozu, I offer icons. I don't offer banners because they take at least an hour to do, and I don't have that kind of time during the semester. :o

Silais, glad you like it!

I did these recently, but if anyone wants 'em, I can resize:
princessoffuka_zps94152bb2.png
goldangel2_zps3616f17c.png
hoohicon180_zps7564a171.png
garchomp180_zps0d13b6d3.png

Pokemon XY icons, featuring Skrelp final, Chespin final, Pancham final, and Tyrunt final

Well, I would you do a Lightning avatar? :3 Any kind, I'm just such a big fan of your work.

These are amazing! ^^ I'm so impressed. :O

That's okay. :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Blade honey your art is honestly beautiful, I'm jealous of your talent paha. My personal favourite is the Black Widow avatar you made for the super hero collab:

blackwidowavatar1501_zps592bd9e6.png

But practically everything you've got here is great. The only one I don't like so much is the newest Dragalge (sp?) one but that's mostly due to the art stock not being great - I just don't think the pastely colours suit the backdrop too well and it all kind of blends into one. I think the art is mostly to blame here though haha, so I'll let you off! You current avatar though oh god dying ♥

KEEP IT UP, you'll grow to be even more amazing. :D

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Rozu, how about these?

lightning1_zps46853f2f.png
lightning2_zps65fd05d2.png

Ozzy, thank you, bless your face. <3 Mm yeah the Black Widow one was one of the better avatars in the collab. Great clipping mask of the gun, right?
I'm happy I redid the Dragalge too. It didn't look nearly as fierce when in entirely pink and with the flower on its head >.< Early rendition of the leaks, though.

XY Pokemon, did the first one for XanderO and the next two for Ozzy

Nakala Pri

lightning1_zps46853f2f.png
lightning2_zps65fd05d2.png

Ozzy, thank you, bless your face. <3 Mm yeah the Black Widow one was one of the better avatars in the collab. Great clipping mask of the gun, right?
I'm happy I redid the Dragalge too. It didn't look nearly as fierce when in entirely pink and with the flower on its head >.< Early rendition of the leaks, though.

XY Pokemon, did the first one for XanderO and the next two for Ozzy

Haha, thanks! :3

Thank you! These are so great, I'm changing mine right now. ^^

THANK YOU~

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
This work is amazing! I love your design! <3

Request time~ Do you mind doing some Cloud and Tifa icons (120x120 or 130x130)? That would be the best! The avatar I have now isn't very well done, I'll admit. ^-^" This is the image I got it from.

P.S. When I said Cloud and Tifa I don't mean them together, just to clarify. c:

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2013
Love the colors with most of your work! Seems like you moderators have a great sense of taste of colors!

Nakala Pri

Blade, may I have some Marceline the Vampire Queen icons? I know you've been AFK or somethin', but in your own time, I would really appreciate some. ^^

Nakala Pri

Uh, I could like to change my last request, I'd like some Eternal Sonata Salsa icons! ^^ And make it snappy! xD

Nakala Pri

Uh, change that! xD I'd like some Oerba dia Vanille icons.

How long since you checked this gallery? :O

TwilightBlade

Years
It's been a while, yeah! Thanks for the interest, everyone!

Hmm... Here are some 120x120 Final Fantasy icons. I just realized that Vanille will make an appearance in Lightning Returns. :o
cloud1_zpsa468b630.png
vanille1_zps63424fc1.png
tifa1_zps7e300a0a.png

180x180 icons
alicechibi180_zps7c1d9947.png
alicered180_zpsb982cc87.png
serena180_zps1120161c.png
cynthia180_zps2c28135e.png
skarmchristmas2013_zps2462ca11.png

CSS Signatures (sprite by Noscium)
partymini.png
AlpS11a.png
Dragalge
Super Moderator
Pair | Family | Art
- - - -

Nakala Pri

And yes, she will make an appearance, which is gonna be HELLA EXCITING!! :D And so will Hope. <3

I keep changing my mind with the theme's I have! >x<

Okay, I'll have some 150x150 avatar's, please. :P

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I never knew you were so talented at making icons, banners etc! I've got to say though Blade, you've got some really brilliant pieces. That Cynthia icon is gorgeous; some of my other favourites include your Scizor and Ho-oh icons; would it be okay if I used one or two of them some time in the future? Another favourite of mine is the Garchomp icon which is beautiful as well. So many of them are simple; which makes them super yummy eyecandy.

Keep up the great work, I'm sure you'll only improve from here. I can't wait to see what you make next! o:

TwilightBlade

Years
๖ۣۜTiara said:
Okay, I'll have some 150x150 avatar's, please. :P

恐竜の女王
Thanks, love! How are these two for you?
miasweetpinkicon1_zpsa8eab132.png
miasweetpinkicon2_zps267bc87c.png

curiousnathan
Feel free to use any that aren't made for / claimed by anyone else. Thanks for being super yummy yourself.

Aura Blackquill
Hey precious, let me know what you think~
shawnpinkwarrior1_zps671f7b79.png

Years
Am I allowed to request a 150x150 icon by the amazing you? 130x130 are lookin' kinda small on my resolution so I'd like to jump on the 150x150 wagon now. If not, sorry sorry, and if yes, take your time! <3

This is the image.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh gosh Blade everyone wants a piece of you! o3o;

Beautiful work as always, dear. You breathe new life into art~ It's fabulous. ♥

TwilightBlade

Years
Thanks everyone for the kind comments! ♥♥♥

Sure thing, Sheep! The lineart there is so precious, wheee! I turned the one on the left into the one on the right.
PJK6G8d.png
->
q4ivLDi.png

Back