• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Hunters Club card requests V.3

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
Years
I still don't feel right......I should earn it as well......It's not fair to you or anyone else...:(

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
hey its ok!!!! man your in the club!!!!if you want to be fair do that!!!!its your choice and its your LIFE!!!!!!!!

Years
Crap. I've done the three cards, but photobucket just died, so I won't be able to upload them right now. Rayquaza Master, you do qualify for a card. The 30 post limit is applies only to members we've questioned for honesty ("parole" conditions), so it's all good.

http://www.photobucket.com/ said:
We are currently experiences issues. We are
looking into this and are doing what we can to make sure images are still serving

The Photobucket Team

Edit2: Here we go! Sometimes, you just have to be pushy!

Shinycollector: [replaced]
I put Roselia at the end, cause you said you found it during your stay at the SHC.

Rayquaza master: [replaced]

Pokexproduction: [replaced]

Two no-shiny SHC cards! I'm not sure if there are any long standing members with no shinies in the club. If there are, please speak up, since an SHC card is now available to you! (These sure beat Dante's null pointer exception card from way back! ;))

Last edited:

Sky_Ace

Years
Yes!Thank you!Just pm it to me when you can. (Because I just want to get to it easyer :).)

Last edited:

azerty

i want my pearl.. 27 july....
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2007
i want one too i have shiny kingler, shiny azumaril and shiny mightyena

Sky_Ace

Years
I finaly have a none cheat shiny Rayquaza!!!!(Sorry for that.I'm just so hhhhhhhhaaaaaaaapppppppyyyyy :)!)Since I have a shiny Rayquaza, can I have one on my trainer card?:) happy happy happy lol.

Last edited:
Years
Any more projects?

Azerty:
shcAzerty_0.gif

The less you specify, the more I can make up.

Raquaza master:
shcBrandon_2.gif

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
hey rayquaza master how long have you been playing your pokemon to catch a rayquaza your very lucky !!!!!!!!!

Sky_Ace

Years
Not that long.Only 87 hours.I just saved it before I battled him and kept resseting it :).(I know I'm lucky ;).)

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
owww...me too i catch one like that one too resetting each time you saw a normal form !!!!how mant tries did you got before you saw it????

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
Could I pleaz have a T-Card?

Sprite: Liza
Untitled-2copy.gif

Colors: Could u please make it the same colours as this card?
shcEeveeLady.gif

Name: May (M_M) and if u can't fit that could u please could u put down this M_M
Pokemon: Shiny Torchic (evolved into Combusken then Blaziken) and Shiny Poochyena (evolved into Mightyena)
Edit: Could u use the Pokemon from Pokesho?

Thanks!

Last edited:

lugia1992

hi i am a loyal trainer!!!
Years
now that i am a member of this group can i have a trainer card of shiny hunters club i want the trainer sprite of nolan on the battle frontier the template color: green and white: shinies zubat ratata groudon kyogre rayquaza drowzee camerupt shuckle moltress and mewtwo.....umm..thx again for the that said i can join this group.

Years
Next two here:

Mighty_Mightyena99: [replaced]
Not sure what exactly you were saying about the name...

lugia1992:
shcLugia.gif

Definately not sure what you were saying about the name considering you didn't say anything... >.<

Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
Edit: Could u use the Pokemon from Pokesho?
I'm trying to keep things standardized here, so I'm keeping to the FR/LG sprites (where available, otherwise Ru/Sa (as in FR/LG)) for all cards.

Last edited:
Back