• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
1. Actually, the protagonist's player isn't kidnapped this time, he's gone to work for some people.

2. I have screenshots from the remade Parina Village~

ocean35eu9.png

Reply 1: Oh, OK. (Sometimes I am bad at storylines by just looking at the screens.)

Reply 2: Not tryin' to be picky, but a spot a tiny grammatical mistake
which is the word "Its". I thought it is "It's". Again, you don't have to change
it if u don't agree.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Reply 1: Oh, OK. (Sometimes I am bad at storylines by just looking at the screens.)

which is the word "Its". I thought it is "It's". Again, you don't have to change
it if u don't agree.
No, it's not.

So... we can CUT those door if we have the move CUT? C00L!
Will there be more situations like this?

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2012
this hack looks so good. I'm playing it at this moment and i have the 1st 3 badges but now i dont know what to do after that! i cant use rock smash, I cant get past the team rocket player in senora city. someone please tell me what to do !?

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
this hack looks so good. I'm playing it at this moment and i have the 1st 3 badges but now i dont know what to do after that! i cant use rock smash, I cant get past the team rocket player in senora city. someone please tell me what to do !?

Go in front of the Regirock Statue and use Dig.
Go through the Regirock Cave, and you'll shall find HM01 Cut.

That's all. Hope you enjoy the Hack!

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Awesome screenshots, Cierra! The map looks very nice, and I really like the idea of making that house's wooden door useable with Cut. That just makes the game more amusing and more original!

I'll be getting to work on that heroine, too. ;) Could you give me a description (hair style/color, clothing style/color, etc.)?

Sprite in private message?

it if u don't agree.

The old storyline had your dad kidnapped, though.
That's not really a mistake, it's its (the door's) build.

No, it's not.

So... we can CUT those door if we have the move CUT? C00L!
Will there be more situations like this?

Yup, there'll be a few more objects and obstacles that need HM (or even TM) moves to be removed/destroyed/etc.

Hey Cierra !
Are you going to keep most of the Fr tiles in, or are you going to insert different trees, grass ect..
Good Luck !

I'll probably keep the main Fire Red tiles~

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Now I know!
The thing that makes this hack is... Quality.
Not the maps, not the tiles. Maybe scripts.
Keep up the good work!
(do you plan on releasing a new beta?)

EDIT: Can I use the idea of HM and TM objects?

Last edited:

KefkaPalazzo

Maniac
Years
Is this hack completed? Sorry if I come across as ignorant, I don't make hacks, I just play 'em.

By completed, I mean, every town and gym available, and the E4.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
My My... this hack looks stunning! I am going to test it out on my PSP when after I get some more IPS's of all my favorite hacks! The screen Shots look awesome! Cant wait to try it!

~0A :t282:

Is this hack completed? Sorry if I come across as ignorant, I don't make hacks, I just play 'em.

By completed, I mean, every town and gym available, and the E4.

No, it is in it's Alpha Stages, which means not much would be done... or, not TOO much.
You see, a hack goes in stages...
  1. Alpha
  2. Beta
  3. Complete

The Alpha stages are first, but sometimes skipped over by the creators. It is a time when the game is not developed very much. There are not usually too many Alpha stages in a hack, quickly moving up to Beta.

The Beta stages are the longest, since this stage USUALLY lasts from the start of the hack, 'till the end. A hack can have a lot of betas, You are aware of Shiny Gold I assume? It has 5 Betas so far, and look how far into the game THAT is.

This game is still in alpha, so it might take a while to be 'complete'

tl;dr?
No

Last edited:

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
Found a bug, when you find the rival the second time, and you click him to battle, (Instead of passing him and letting him see you) I was able to step on the event tiles after the battle and got stuck, I had not saved for until then so I lost alot of data.... Jut thought I would tell you.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
That's not really a mistake, it's its (the door's) build.

Bttz! Aww man, another bad mistake for me.

Found a bug, when you find the rival the second time, and you click him to battle, (Instead of passing him and letting him see you) I was able to step on the event tiles after the battle and got stuck, I had not saved for until then so I lost alot of data.... Jut thought I would tell you.

That doesn't happen to me though. Maybe 'cause of Bad Patching.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
Bttz! Aww man, another bad mistake for me.

That doesn't happen to me though. Maybe 'cause of Bad Patching.

Sorry, I meant to say after you battle him, leave the map to another city, come back, and then I got stuck... The music started playing, but since there was no sprite there to take the applymovement, it was just sitting there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back