• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poké Balls

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Then it probably wouldn't be called a ball, haha. Every time balls are referred to, I always think of round objects, and so do most other people, I'm sure. If it were squared, then it would've been known as Poké Block (or something along the lines), most likely, which already exists.

I didn't mean every ball, but a few could look different. All I was saying is that I think it would be cool, whether or not it would happen is irrelevant.

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
My favourite is the regular Poké Ball, and it's the only one I use. Except for Safari Balls on Safari Zone, of course, and even then, I only use them on Pokémon that can only be found there.

Princess Diana

the people's princess
Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
My favourite ball depends on which Pokemon I'm catching!

I wish Ball Seals were brought back though. I'll never stop loving them.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
My favourite ball depends on which Pokemon I'm catching!

I wish Ball Seals were brought back though. I'll never stop loving them.

Oh, those things were great! If they're to bring them back someday, I really hope that they don't make it mandatory to remove seals before putting Pokémon back into PC; if you ask me, that was sort of bothersome. It mightn't have been such a tough task, but it still did consume time.

USC Yuuka

The USC
Years
I love the love ball's design cause it's really cute owo But I use the Quick ball most of the time. My ball pocket in my bag is pretty much around 60 Quick balls, 10 ultra balls, a Master ball, and random balls that I find on the map.

If I could invent a ball, it'd be a ball that increases in it's chance of capture according to how high the Pokemon's IV's are. It'd be called the Potential ball or something along those lines.

Mega Venusaur

Muncher
Years
My favourite Pokéball design would have to be the Premier Ball:

premiumball.png

I find myself mainly using the Great Ball as it works well enough to catch most Pokémon who are low on health and/or have a status problem and they are not too expensive.

greatball.png

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 23, 2017
Caught all my Legendaries and Shinies (Except my Gastrodon and most of my MM PKM) in Luxury Balls. I consider them my lucky balls. xD

ShiningHelioptile