• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New metagame ideal

WolfMirage

"Last Raven"
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 23, 2016
hi every one i was talking to wolflare a bit about an ideal for a new metagame and i need some help with making the rules.

the ideal of metagame is to give mid-evolution pokes a chance to shine, cause as u know pretty much all the mid-evolution pokes r outclass by their final evolutions and r very rarly used, so heres a chance to let them shine

thanks to platnumdude i have a small list of some of more viable mid-evolutions

Porygon2, Magneton, Gurdurr, Dusclops, Shelgon, Zweilous, Dragonair, Gabite, Pupitar, Wartortle, Combusken, Kadabra, Machoke, Golbat, Haunter, Rhydon, Chansey, Seadra, Electabuzz, Magmar, Togetic, Piloswine, Vigoroth, Roselia, Metang, Duosion, Klang and Fraxure

i have been tossing around a few ideals or though for improving this teir and here they r:
1) what if sleath rock, spikes and toxic spike were banned form this game, then it would allow more evolutions to be useable
2) what if we make a special expection to the rules of this teirs and allow pokes that only evole once in, with this rule it would allow baton pass user venomoth in and allow the poke pool to be expanded
3) i was wondering if we place a rule on allowing more then one poke use the same item, cause with out an item limite evolite would be over abused
4) what if we place the pokes in teirs such as high, mid and low and place some simplations as allowing each team to made up of 2 poke form the high teir, 3 pokes form the mid teir and 1 from the low teir. this rule would make teams a bit more unpredicable
5) im thinking of placing a lvl cap at lvl.50

so please help out and give some thoughts and feed back

Last edited:

WolfMirage

"Last Raven"
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 23, 2016
well i thought id ask for ur help cause as u know i suck at making teams and i know that u r smarter then me in this area

lol PlatinumDude my computer or this site is running slow cause i didnt get the visitor message until after i read this thread

Last edited:
Back