• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Uhhhhh......I wanted to ask like how do you know that a person is eligible for a PC IS MY LIFE emblem? And what does Be Lazy mean??

For the PSML it's easy to know if someone is eligible, if that person is online for quite a long time during the day or crazy hours in the morning then they are eligible for it.

Be Lazy emblem kinda speaks for it's self...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Charchar, you started VMing her June 27th 2010. xD; Are you sure you got the right date?

スティブ

Newbie and proud of it
Years
  • Age 25
  • Rio!
  • Seen Jun 13, 2011
Can I request PC Veteran?
Since I registered today,this gives me the NoNoNo emblem,right ;P?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Can I request PC Veteran?
Since I registered today,this gives me the NoNoNo emblem,right ;P?

Doesn't work that way, sorry.

Could I have the XD emblem? because I use it alot. xD

That's not a requestable emblem.

Could it be possible that this user is eligible for the #1 Fan emblem? She's completely obsessed with The Darkness.

Looks pretty obsessed...she has an emblem headed her way. :)

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Can someone explain me how the comitment one work?

It's not that hard to figure out :3 You find someone to pair with. Then after a year that you've been paired with that same person, you can request the commitment emblem. :)

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
So you don't get it... You pair with somebody to show you're friends and when you've been officially paired for a year (you have to post in the pairing thread) and then you request the emblem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back