• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What's your name?

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
In Gen5 I was first Zeus, then Zena, then Athena, Julius...

Zeus has become my go-to name for RPGs.

But what will my name be for Gen6?

Maurice, or Gilbert

Creame

Dreams take you higher ♥
Years
I'll go with the same name I've been using since Pokémon Pearl: JoJo..
It's my nickname and I do like the fact that all my Pokés from gen IV will be having the same OT!

Marlo

Missing Person
Years
I always go by Marlo. It's the name I choose for myself even though it does not match my real name. It's just the nickname I use because it's unisex and I often like to choose between the genders of characters (as I identify as androgynous in reality).

Lost Lore

From the Shadows
Years
As of late I've been using Lost, so I'll probably end up using that. Short, simple, easy to remember. And also easy to type in.

Nakala Pri

Georgie, perhaps. It's cute and preppy! After all, it is based in Europe. xD

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013
I name him whatever the game name is, so heartgold is called...gold. I know, not very exciting.

Miss Anne Thrope

Disgusted
Years
I had a friend when I was little named Mary-Ellen. She was always mad her name didn't fit.

I'm going to name my character Annabel, as always.

MarkIV

I am not Mark.I am Iron Man.
Years
Jonathan, my real name. Oh yeah. Guys I found out about the protagonist's official names. Yvonne and Xavier. I saw a picture at the official news web of pokemon x y and I saw two of the protagonist' name on a multiplayer battle. Not sure though but I'm definitely positive about this because its the official site.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
I like to make up stories about my in game Avatar.

I will be Maurice, the Sea-Sword. My team is Krabby, Corphish, Clauncher, Drapion, and Clefairy.

Not that my in-game team will be that redundant. Maurice likes crustaceans. Drapion is a arachnid, but... but... HE HAS A SHELL.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
For once I'm gonna break tradition of naming em after myself and use the official name, aka, I'm gonna be using Calem as my name, although since the game also has you pick a nickname (via Shauna) I'm gonna use my real name as the Nickname.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
I always name my character 'Hamako' to make it easier to trade with others on PC.

Spade

I am the deity you call "God".
Years
Usually I pick Spade or Jazz. Why?

Nostalgia, that's why. (I used to be Jazz on another forum that broke up a while ago)

Years
I have always stuck with default names whenever I chose my hero's name, so I guess I will keep that tradition of mine going. :P

nimbo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
I usually just named mine Halo, which is my nickname :)

Back