• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help-14's Pokémon Following Character script - fixes and additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
First off, this is awesome. You did a great job. I never got around to using Help-14's original script, but now I will use yours.

Now, I hate to be that guy, but for all of those out there, who don't know how to script, could you put up an installation video

~Angel~

Lead developer for Pokémon Millennium
Years
First off, this is awesome. You did a great job. I never got around to using Help-14's original script, but now I will use yours.

Now, I hate to be that guy, but for all of those out there, who don't know how to script, could you put up an installation video

I know what you mean. I just put up the scripts so people can use it. I am going to update the scripts in then next fix. Also all you have to do is ready it really carefully XD I don't know how to script but when I went through I figured how to add this in.

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years
HMM, an installation video. I will see when I get the time to do it right now I am busy with life at the moment so I really cannot do much right now.

~Angel~

Years
i still can not get the emotion icons to show

Sorry I have not been following this lately. Make sure to have this in there:

#=========================================================
# ● Config Script For Your Game Here
# Change the emo_ to what ever number is the cell holding the animation
#=========================================================
Current_Following_Variable = 36
CommonEvent = 3
ItemWalk=26
Walking_Time_Variable = 27
Animation_Come_Out = 22
Animation_Come_In = 23
Emo_Happy = 24
Emo_Normal = 25
Emo_Hate = 26
Emo_Poison= 27
Emo_sing= 28
Emo_love= 29

~Angel~

Years
How do I return/send out Pokemon after the initial follow event. And how do I make it so that certain Pokemon can't enter buildings.

:/ Hm..Zingzag's might know I am just a helper. He is unable to be on for reason's. He may not have put that in there because of lag issue's and use: pbPokemonFollow(x) to make the pokemon follow. Pokemon comming in is something I don't know.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Just wondering if a video is a possibility near future. I know everyone is busy and all, but so many more people would use the script if a video was made

Ramond Hikari

- Lonely Shooting Star -
Years
So here is my problem: I was trying to talk to my Pikachu when this suddenly popped up:

Exception: NoMethodError

Interpreter:512:in `command_end'

Interpreter:295:in `execute_command'

Interpreter:193:in `update'

Interpreter:106:in `loop'

Interpreter:198:in `update'

Scene_Map:103:in `update'

Scene_Map:101:in `loop'

Scene_Map:114:in `update'

Scene_Map:68:in `main'

Scene_Map:65:in `loop'

And the weirdest thing is that this sometimes happens and sometimes doesn't.
Can you tell me how to fix this? Thanks a lot :D

PS: I am using Pokemon Essential ver7 and I can't find where the Mount Bike script is. Can you tell me where?

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
So here is my problem: I was trying to talk to my Pikachu when this suddenly popped up:

And the weirdest thing is that this sometimes happens and sometimes doesn't.
Can you tell me how to fix this? Thanks a lot :D

PS: I am using Pokemon Essential ver7 and I can't find where the Mount Bike script is. Can you tell me where?

I can't help with the error, but the mount bike is in PokemonField. It isn't too hard to find, and if you need to just search it

Edit: I just finished recording it but the recorder failed to load it when done. Sorry :/ I don't think I will be able to make a video for you guys.[/QUOTE said:
Oh Really???? Could you possibly email it to me if I PM you my email address?

Last edited:

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
If you could input all of these scripts, common events and the rest into the current version of essentials and put up a download link for it that would be greatly appreciated (In the past I've screwed up Emerald Legend by trying to implement new scripts).

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
^ I am saying the entire capture device erased the video.

Ohhhhh. That sucks. Then could you maybe use rayquaza's suggestion, and upload a file with the script implemented on the newest version of essentials (8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back