• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Should I do a hack for the Anime Hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Finished Route 110. Screenshots are added (under Road to Slateport)
Now starting Captain Searching Chapter.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 11, 2020
you are amazing i played the red one and i love that one so far as well haha you rock love ya <3

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Okay, I've created SLATEPORT CITY. Added bonus chapter POKEMON COORDINATOR CONTEST (you can actually take part in the conest, but it won't be simillar to the one in EMERALD or RUBY SAPPHIRE)

Started the SHIP ROBBERY chapter.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Great job there man. Love the story of green. Can't wait to play it & re visit it. It has been a while since I read her story. Really can't wait for this. Keep up the great work.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
ADded more screenshot for the POKEMON COORDINATOR Bonus chapter. (GRAND FESTIVAL will be inside the game).

Great job there man. Love the story of green. Can't wait to play it & re visit it. It has been a while since I read her story. Really can't wait for this. Keep up the great work.

Thank you. Although, it's really hard to do her story, since the manga never really focus on her (even in the FIreRed and Leafgreen chapter). The only time when the manga focuses on her, is when it is about another character (e.g. Red or Silver).

Last edited by a moderator:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Thank you. Although, it's really hard to do her story, since the manga never really focus on her (even in the FIreRed and Leafgreen chapter). The only time when the manga focuses on her, is when it is about another character (e.g. Red or Silver).

Yeah you're right making a hack on someone who is actually a side character!

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
You are a bad*** and a pokemon game entertainer and expert

Any chance we can get a Mod to ban this Guy?

He literally insulted you in the thread, which is violating the rules.

At the very least the post should be deleted.

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Although while i`m here i may as well ask, will the certain maps be different from the red chapter hack?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
Any chance we can get a Mod to ban this Guy?

He literally insulted you in the thread, which is violating the rules.

At the very least the post should be deleted.

If you read more carefully, that guy was actually complimenting him.
I know his sentence barely makes any sense, but you should've read it a little more carefully before jumping to the conclusion of getting a mod to ban him. lol

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Yes i totally agree ! i mean we already have Ash gray so it would seem kinda pointless

Yep, I have took that into account :). So in Red Chapter, Red will travel to Orange Island. Basically, I lost any hope for Ash, after watching the first episode of the x & y series.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Yep, I have took that into account . So in Red Chapter, Red will travel to Orange Island. Basically, I lost any hope for Ash, after watching the first episode of the x & y series.
How did you lost your hope in ash watching the ist episode of X & Y? I didn't liked it because of ash starting all over again with all pokemon left at oak's lab and pikachu's level reset. Anime was good i think till the end of johto. But actually i love watching the way it is. And i have an idea, you can make one with a new kanto, a new hero who travels through new kanta with new events, starting his journey with a squirtle. And gets to see all 151 pokemon.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
How did you lost your hope in ash watching the ist episode of X & Y? I didn't liked it because of ash starting all over again with all pokemon left at oak's lab and pikachu's level reset. Anime was good i think till the end of johto. But actually i love watching the way it is. And i have an idea, you can make one with a new kanto, a new hero who travels through new kanta with new events, starting his journey with a squirtle. And gets to see all 151 pokemon.

Lol, i"ve watched the show since Kanto. So like 10 years ago? In these 10 years, he's no where closer to his dream. I thought he might actually win in Hoenn or Sinnoh (due to character development) but that didn't happened lol. Then in X & Y, the reset button hit again. I'm not saying I hate the anime, just that I personally prefer the manga, or actually I just really don't like the chatacter, Ash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back