• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Darkstar:Road To Dreams

Who should be the champion?

• Zorthan

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Eleana

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Riley

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Razor

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
I cant!I'm not a tilespriter,i'm not a spriter!
My team has to contacted since last week,and i have no tilespriters......

Last edited:

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
I cant!I'm not a tilespriter,i'm not a spriter!
My team has to contacted since last week,and i have not tilespriters......
Well, Wesley FG has some good tiles..
Or you could use Alistairs?
-------------------------------
Why do you really think the Fakemon aren't good?
But please post in my thread.

Taz Maverick

Inactive
Years
Wow,you're finally going to insert some tiles!This should help the hack prevail.
*I agree with watermelon,the tiles suck

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Ughh,yeah,Aljam told me,the tiles are crap.You guys are right.
And yeah Zorthan,i waited to change the tiles since i created my thread.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Hahahaha!!I just finished the text in the funny version,Twilight!There are funny jokes and hillarious things

Years
wow, this hack looks like its got a pretty deep story to it, i will definately try it when you are finished. just on a side note: i dont mean to be picky but, the name for one of the towns is Imil, which is a name for a town in golden sun, as well as the name for one of the continents sounds suspiciously like gondowan from golden sun as well. any ways, good luck with the hack.

Years
Thanks for the comment,but i don't know what it is golden sun?A hack or something?

i am actually surprised that you dont know what golden sun is, but so you know, golden sun is a japanese rpg game that sold millions of copies when it first hit shores in north america. it has often been said to be one of the best gba rpg's of all time. if youve never played it, you should definately check it out as it is a superb game, pm me if you want to know where to get the rom.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
@Blikosaur:That's ok,i found in google some pages about golden sun.amazing.

@colcolstyles:It's ok,i'll do in a few days.

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
@colcolstyles:It's ok,i'll do in a few days.
You're saying you can make a follow-me script in a couple days?
I'm HIGHLY doubtful that you could manage to pull off a feat of that magnitude but I'm not one to shoot you down. Still, I'd like to know exactly how you were planning on going about making a follow-me script. If you could please elaborate on what method you plan on using, that would be great ;)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Sorry,but only i and my scripter are using that method,and it's secret.
*With that method,i can make all scripts,except the new ones,in like 1 hour.

Back