• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2011
You are supposed to lose Butterfree so why to care about Confusion? =)
Why should I release it if I don't have to do so? I saved, released it to see the scene, then loaded my save back up to keep it. Besides, it's supposed to learn Confusion long before it's time to release it, anyway.

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
Years
I have a question. What do I need to do to get the Jigglypuff to sing to the restless Neon citizens? I keep talking to it and says it wants to speak but cant and nothing happens u.u

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2010
Here in Route 19, after I fight with ditto/duplica, I can't come out of this house (house of time or w/e) When i try to step out, the game totaly lags and I can't move or press any button.

Is that mybe because my pikachu is evolved to Raichu?
Because I watched some tutorial on youtube and here Pikachu should get sick or something like that..

img31.imageshack.us/img31/6938/dito.jpg

(If I skip the fighting with ditto, I can normaly come out)

Years
hey i download pokemon ash gray 2.5z, when i save the game it says save error."please exchange your backup memory", how is it??

Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2011
Where's metapod anyway? It seems like he's been gone for a long time... From the forums i mean. But atleast he's completed and is now working on some episodes. :P

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2011
Koga's gym be makin' me rage. Something about attacking a ninja and going south. What do I do, anyone?

Red4190

Kanto Champion
Years
stand be hind the shadow and hit the ok button dude. And thats why you don't evolve your pikachu ;) lol

Red4190

Kanto Champion
Years
oh and i meant statue not shadow...my bad and if that doesn't work I really dunno what to tell you because thats weird.

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2010
So did you take Pikachu to the hospital; save James from his parents and Jessiebell; take the Togepi egg, hatch it, and give it to Misty after you battle her?

Yeah i did it all, except for save James from his parents. And i'm not finding how to save James in anywhere.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2011
Yeah i did it all, except for save James from his parents. And i'm not finding how to save James in anywhere.
Then all that's left in the current beta is to go back to the mansion for "Holy Matrimony" (examine the posted sign, first) and catch a Meowth for that kid in the school in "The Purr-fect Hero."

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2012
my VBA cant find it when im trying to start the game what do i do?
when i download it the file name is - Pokemon - AshGray 2.5z # GBA.ips which is right isnt it?

Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2011
Help :P

How do you activate the Jigglypuff event. And also when i try to move on the a new route some bulbasaur pushes me away. Is this supposed to happen?

Back