Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 1 Week Ago, 06:47 AM
jessesan1

I took this screenshot so all of you can get an idea of what my problem is (i honestly don't know how to get an image on to this from my files)

.ban.jpg
Old 1 Week Ago, 06:53 AM
Theultimate12

Nature: Calm
Hey,how can you catch the Lake Trio in Beta 6?I am interacting with the white rock at the Peaks of Alpha and nothing is happening!Is this supposed to do?
Hey,I am Theultimate12.I am also at GameFAQS.Come visit us at the CBG and the NYAG(Cyndaquil Battle Guild and Not Your Average Guild)!

The games I love and supportokemon Glazed(currently playing it),Pokemon Light Platinum,Pokemon Victory Fire and many others!
Old 1 Week Ago, 11:05 AM
Theultimate12

Also,when I try to find The Dog Trio in Bell Tower,nothing happens!And I talked to Eusine.The only thing that happens when I climb the tower,is that when I come at the top,my character stops for some seconds,but nothing happens!
Hey,I am Theultimate12.I am also at GameFAQS.Come visit us at the CBG and the NYAG(Cyndaquil Battle Guild and Not Your Average Guild)!

The games I love and supportokemon Glazed(currently playing it),Pokemon Light Platinum,Pokemon Victory Fire and many others!
Old 1 Week Ago, 12:48 PM
slacker809

Okay, so I have spent hours for an answer but I haven't been able to come across one. Does anyone know where to find a Kecleon in Pokemon Glazed? I need one to trade for the snorlax in trainer isle.
Old 1 Week Ago, 02:05 PM
gnmmarechal
Hurricane the Blaziken

Very nice rom hack, I like playing it very much. I still play it on an actual GBA with my EZ Flash IV
http://youtube.com/gnmpolicemata

My 3DS Friend Code: 2509-3522-3377
I like Pokémon X/Y and Mario Kart 7 feel free to add me as a friend
Old 1 Week Ago, 04:49 AM
XenonEquinox

Playing Glazed, when I capture a Fennekin on Trainer Island the game crashes
Old 1 Week Ago, 07:19 AM
ReeCeDoW

Anyone know where I can get a dawn stone?

Last edited by ReeCeDoW; 1 Week Ago at 09:17 AM.
Old 1 Week Ago, 09:02 PM
tryptamine420

Dude, mcbruhson, this game is making me so mad mang. I can't find my way thru the undersea grotto. Its so annoying & u can't see jack around u to help. Can anyone do a written walkthrough of that cave or something please?
Old 1 Week Ago, 01:31 AM
Raiimeister
Kill

Nature: Rash
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReeCeDoW View Post
Anyone know where I can get a dawn stone?
Its A Random Loot Or You Can Buy It In Goldenrod City.
Will The Real Slim Shady Please Stand Up :-D

I Love This Family ;3
Old 6 Days Ago, 03:27 PM
PancakesMan

Hi guys, sorry for this newbie question but how do I convert this ups file into a gba file to play it on my Mi3 ??

Thanks
Old 6 Days Ago, 03:34 PM
BlazikenXY
Scripter

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakesMan View Post
Hi guys, sorry for this newbie question but how do I convert this ups file into a gba file to play it on my Mi3 ??

Thanks
Here's a tutorial on how to patch:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=333151

Just read the "UPS steps" or you'll get lost, if you don't

Hey, you're a hacker aren't you? Then help me out, and post here:
http://www.poketch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=56
Old 6 Days Ago, 04:14 PM
PancakesMan

Ok thanks bro it worked :D
Old 6 Days Ago, 06:09 PM
Glazyalyz
The Glacier Warrior

Nature: Brave
This is the first rom hack that I played completely (since other ones are either incomplete or just boring) and let me tell you it was totally worth it! I was extremely sad when I got to the ending. I would totally want to see you do a part two where you go to Sinoh or even a World Championship.

Last edited by Glazyalyz; 5 Days Ago at 03:43 PM.
Old 5 Days Ago, 07:33 AM
hotcar50

i recently restarted the game and caught a ralts, however her ability traced isn't working properly. when she traced sturdy and the opponent uses self destruct, ralts is still 1 hit K-O
Old 5 Days Ago, 11:49 AM
ChosenHero

Hi there!

I just updated my rom to beta 6 and I was past ice path in an earlier version and I have gone back, but the dragonite still doesn't show up for me. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem and fixed it. Please help.
Old 4 Days Ago, 01:23 PM
Raiimeister
Kill

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotcar50 View Post
i recently restarted the game and caught a ralts, however her ability traced isn't working properly. when she traced sturdy and the opponent uses self destruct, ralts is still 1 hit K-O
Selfdestruct Is Not A 1HKO Move x] I Think The Proper Ability You Should Trace Is Damp :-)

I Love This Family ;3
Old 4 Days Ago, 09:32 PM
Machop
Supreme ruler of the universe

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiimeister View Post
Selfdestruct Is Not A 1HKO Move x] I Think The Proper Ability You Should Trace Is Damp :-)
Well, it is a 1HKO on the user...
Spoiler:
If you're reading this you're wasting your time... 8D
Old 4 Days Ago, 01:49 AM
hotcar50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiimeister View Post
Sturdy normally protects the user against moves that would normally knock it out when it has full health, however when my ralts copied the sturdy from a pineco and the pineco uses self-destruct, my ralts is still killed by it
Old 4 Days Ago, 02:24 AM
Raiimeister
Kill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machop View Post
Well, it is a 1HKO on the user...
Thanks For Letting Me Know x]

Quote:
Sturdy normally protects the user against moves that would normally knock it out when it has full health, however when my ralts copied the sturdy from a pineco and the pineco uses self-destruct, my ralts is still killed by it
You Don't Understand Me xD So I'll Just Consider It As A Bug Either. You Win Haha ;D

I Love This Family ;3

Last edited by Raiimeister; 4 Days Ago at 02:43 AM.
Old 4 Days Ago, 02:47 AM
Ender_Umbreon

So hey Boys, i've been stuck at the first elite four in the Tunod region and not stuck as in cannot win the stage but stuck as in there is no way out... after i won the match with her,i saved my game and when the next time i open the game...there is no way out so i talked to the elite four girl and her reply is the same after you've defeated her but her blissey talked to me like we've haven't fought.... so.... yeah... think its a bug or something... please help me
Old 2 Days Ago, 12:31 PM
Theultimate12

Look guys, I am sorry to be annoying but I have to know to resume my quest for Arceus: When I am interacting with the white rock, is it supposed to warp me instantly to the location of the Lake Trio(Uxie,Mesprit and Azelf)? Or you have to travel somehow? If so,how? And,even though that I dont need to catch the Dog Trio to get Arceus, I still need to know to catch them just for the sake of my collection so,yeah. I talked to Eusine after climbing the Brass Tower and this should trigger their event but, when I climb the Bell Tower and got to the top(where they were supposed to appear), my character stops for some seconds, but nothing happens! I think this is supposed to be a bug,right? Or am I doing something wrong? Also about the Alpha Isle tablet(I think its in the Peaks of Alpha,since its probably the ONLY tablet that you can interact and type the word), I am typing NOT ALONE... on it but nothing happens! Is it because that there is no space to put it or is it because that its the wrong tablet? Well,thats probably what I wanted to ask. If you guys could answer me somehow,I would really appreciate it.

Old 2 Days Ago, 02:06 PM
Szam

How can I get Palkia, Dialga and Giratina? I already have the orbs, but when I go to the spots where the caves must open, doesn't happen anything... It's something wrong (I have 7 Johto badges)?
Old 2 Hours Ago, 09:15 AM
Shadow97

what are the evolution methods change in this hack?
Old 1 Hour Ago, 10:08 AM
Johnny Eagle

Quote:
In 3rd and 4th gen, Sturdy only protects against moves like Horn Drill and Fissure. As far as I can tell, despite having a physical/special split, and having Fairy Type, this hack is still based off of 3rd gen mechanics.

And while I'm still thinking about it, if there is a physical/special split, how did my Jirachi's Shadow Ball trigger a Wobuffet's Counter?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links