• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Risk: Pokémon Edition

Years
yeah well in the case of Team Aqua, bloo14 either didn't read my PMs or chikened out. for now i have the title of being better for admin untill bloo14 redemands battle.

edit: Ok, never mind bloo14 has returned form football pratice, no wonder. i will now attempt to battle once he when his palparks his kyogre

edit 2: good job bloo14, I gongratulate you on your akanaynphobia disease. Now the world may never know who of us is better, Since YOU had the baetoruphob, and i cracked my butt just waiting for you till my batery dies...Oh what the heck, i'm going to Poza Rica this friday. Is there a way for someone to temporarly substitute me till i return? thank you
^VAdvancedK9V^

ill be an excec

not b/c i chined out

just b/c im busy everyday at practice

so i guess youre the leader

but i still want that battle

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
I voted, and I'm sure a few others did. And again, you can't just claim yourself something.

.Aero

Years
I thought that the original post said no being selfish and doing that? Oh well, I don't want myself to be leader, cuz I don't want to migrate my Kyogre. Anyways, you did get my vote right?

.Aero

Years
Wow, I think this game is dead. We need to get members that actually stay with things they enter. :p

Years
  • Age 32
  • MA
  • Seen Jul 26, 2008
Alright, dude, I got one effing PM so far. i won't say by who, but that's kinda low...

anyone who's reading this, Give me your vote soon, please, otherwise you just will not be accounted for.

I'll give it like, another few days, but after that, the Harassing PM are gonna have to start coming from me, getting other people to vote xD

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Alright, dude, I got one effing PM so far. i won't say by who, but that's kinda low...

anyone who's reading this, Give me your vote soon, please, otherwise you just will not be accounted for.

I'll give it like, another few days, but after that, the Harassing PM are gonna have to start coming from me, getting other people to vote xD

DUDE, I'm the one effing pm! Sweet!

But yeah, I too would like to get this all started soon. I even am trading and training just to get a super-awesome team for this. So vote people!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
All right i think we all whant to know what the Standings are

Remember:
Vote for A.K9!

Oh crap i'm going going gone to mexico tommorow /. .\. All right, I will connect for my battle every 5:00 Central Mexico Time every Day. I ask that Bloo 14 Gives me Friend codes at those times if i fail to bring my laptop or My grandparents don't have their computer. I will post if i bring my laptop or able to use my Computer on saturday at Noon (Central time). But
Sayonara for now.

^VAdvancedK9V^

Soulinferno

Bandit
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2009
Wow i forgot about this well unfortunately im going on vacation this weekend and wont be back for another week.

As for my vote cont really know who to vote for.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Ok i am reporting myself good for battle any time as i get Internet for 8 pesos an hour. But anyway what are the current standings?

.Aero

Years
lol, I really think this thread is dead. Even bloo isn't posting anymore. XP

I really hope at least some other people realize what they've forgotten and come back....

Back