• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, hello!

Comedian Cat

Pokemon spriter
Years
Spriting, game-making, and bein' punny is what I do! Give me some peanut butter, and I'll sprite for you! Come along, have some time in Punderland! After all, we're all mad here!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cory2012

The Great Detective~
Years
Well hello there...Welcome to PC...Wow...You are funny...or not...I guess...xD...you must be an artist...You can sprite...that's nice to hear that..eventually i also need an artist though...haha...alright then..I forgot to mention my name..I'm Chris...welcome to PC..and enjoy your first day here in PC...and if you want to show some jokes...try to show your jokes at the other trivia section....try to get some laugh over it...Well then...See ya around comedian cat..I wonder if I have a fish so I can feed you....I better find it in my freezer...xD...if you need friends to chat..Don't be shy to step in front of my door house...A.K.A my profile and send a PM..I'll reply as soon as possible...Sore ga...Sobetedesu..Sayounara...I mean..That's all...See ya..~~

Back