• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Liar Liar

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyanFlame

Gotta get the sauce
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2012
^ Does not like trains (Everyone likes trains)

Last edited:
Years
^Ultimately detests the Pokemon Piplup which she captured in an Ultra Ball in Action Replay. She enjoys mocking Penguin Pokemon on the train to see Swampert in the Great Marsh.

Swampert knows Rain Dance, Muddy Water, Waterfall, and EQ.

Last edited:
Years
^THINKS OF ME AS A "BUM," WHO DOESN'T WORK, and "lives of your parents." Doesn't think IQs mean anything whatsoever, and tells that to someone with a 3-digit IQ.

<Was told, "Get a sense of humour," "Get a life," "You'd be pretty if you work make-up," "You're no lady," "You're like a guy; you show no emotion," "your voice is nasally," "You didn't get the lead, because we didn't want you to get booed off the stage," "...Ugly obsessed *****..." "nerd," "Don't talk to me."

Give me a chance... >.<

Last edited:

CyanFlame

Gotta get the sauce
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2012
^
Just completely spoiled my game because I have Platinum.

Years
^ SPOILS GAMES FOR ALL, WHEN NO ONE HAS EVER READ ABOUT THE PLOT VIA WIKIPEDIA!

(I forgot this was the "Liar Liar" thread, and I got upset. I didn't actually spoil the Plot of the Red Chain in Emerald or Platinum.) :P lol...

Last edited:
Years
^HAS NEVER DELETED A POST IN HIS DAY, AND ALWAYS PROOFREADS, AND HAS NEVER PLAYED "HALO 3" WHILE WEARING A SOMBRERO IN SPAIN OR PORTUGAL, AND HASN'T EATEN A "TIC -TAC" ON A WEDNESDAY IN JULY THAT FELL IN THE MUD OUTSIDE A DUDE RANCH IN CHICAGO.

Don't you just love verbal irony? :3

[My ma wants me to delete my posts, and brother was forcing me to get off this thing against my will.]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back