• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If I was hit by lag there is no mean to mentioned that I double-posted thank you very much ugh. I usually see it when I go through my tabs or (if I closed it) come back anyways.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I rarely use my blog and I really freakin' wish that I can disable the 'Blog Entries' before m avatar but every time I asked the ignore me. /fume fume.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

And I'm contemplating on going back to watching Pokemon and playing my White version.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years

@GlitchGuy: Darn, I thought no one would notice. I did that to push my salamence pic down a space inconspicuously

CourageHound

Years

Rata-rata. Did you guys know Texas signed a petition to break away from theh states?

Last edited:

CourageHound

Years

Ouch...:cer_no:

Well all that could mean, is that(since your not perma banned) it could be a time for a change for the better. Maybe a little lighter on the cursing is a good start? Its good for the soul anyway.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

I told some of my friends of this alt account. But only my good friends that I know won't give me away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back