• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Combined Pokemon Solo Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2012
Day 2 (Last night):
Spoiler:

Vulcan the Adamant - Level 58 - Male

175 HP / 146 Attack / 103 Defense / 108 SP. Atk / 112 Sp. Def / 154 Speed
- Overheat
- Stomp
- Bounce
- Ember

I kind of screwed this up on accident, but Ponyta/Rapidash's moveset is weak from the beginning, so I might have a hard time later on with such small PP moves.

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2014
part 2: kanto
Spoiler:

final team
Blastoise level 84, quiet nature, 262hp, 178 att, 203def, 201sp.att, 195sp.def, 169spd
-moves:Tackle,bite,surf,hydro pump ( i forgot to get ice beam i was going to get it but i thought it would be more of a challenge when fighting my rival's venusaur without it
meowth cut/flash hm slave
pidgey fly hm slave
nidorino strength hm slave(stupid double battles made it lvl up and evolve)

SuperKirbyFan

Weedle trainer
Years
nidorino strength hm slave(stupid double battles made it lvl up and evolve)

Just so you know for the future, if you come across a double battle simply put everyone else in the PC. Then they won't even challenge you, that's what I did. The only double battle you should have to do is the 7th gym leader in Gen 3.

Years
  • Seen May 1, 2012
I can actually do this now, since I didn't know about the stupid link cables on GSC I have Diamond and AR --; AND :d
Game: Diamond
Pokemon: Scizor (:D)
Name in game: Phoenix

Hann

What's all the Buzz about...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
Fire Red

Episode 4
  • Flew to Fuschia City and surfed to Cinnabar Island!
  • Defeated Blaine @ Lv. 74
  • Declined Bill's offer to go to the Sevvi Islands.
  • Went to Viridian City and finally defeated Giovanni for good and got the Earthbadge.

Team:
55.png

Perry the Naive Golduck @ Lv. 77
Ability: Cloud Nine
Confusion
Scratch
Hydro Pump
Water Pulse

7.png

Squirtle
HM Slave
Surf
Strength

83.png

Farfetch'd
HM Slave
Cut
Fly

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2012
Day 3
Spoiler:

Final Results:
Vulcan the Adamant / Rapidash / L.89 / Male
264 HP / 222 Attack / 156 Defense / 164 SP. Atk / 169 SP. Def / 233 Speed
- Fire Blast
- Stomp
- Iron Tail
- Ember

Mudkip (Slave)
- Strength
- Surf
- Dive
- Waterfall
Zigzagoon (Ziggy)
- Cut
- Rock Smash
Wingull (SoFly)
- Fly

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2014
Just so you know for the future, if you come across a double battle simply put everyone else in the PC.

am i not allowed to just battle the double battle? the only thing i did with the 2nd pokemon was growl and most of the time they just got one shotted anyways

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
I will be doing an Ultimate challenge!
Pokemon: Shroomish
Games: Firered, Soulsilver, Emerald, Platinium.
Other: I will be doing this on an emulator, and cheating a normal level 5 shroomish into the game at the begining of the game. (Except in emerald, where I shall avoid all the trainers I can and catch one in the woods)

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2014
ok so i started crystal

Spoiler:

team so far
blastoise lvl 72 surf/bite/hydro pump/waterfall(i would so much rather have headbutt still instead of waterfall but krabby cant learn waterfall)
chikorita cut hm slave(going to deposit in pc and teach krabby cut soon)
raticate strength gm slave
pigdeotto fly hm slave
krabby whirlpool/cut hm slave

SuperKirbyFan

Weedle trainer
Years
am i not allowed to just battle the double battle? the only thing i did with the 2nd pokemon was growl and most of the time they just got one shotted anyways

I'm sure what you did was fine. I know with my challenge I assumed you couldn't do them unless you had to, so I skipped them. This would be a question better asked to myrrhman (the guy who created this thread).

jespoke

Still do monotype challenges once in a blue moon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 10, 2020

I'm sure what you did was fine. I know with my challenge I assumed you couldn't do them unless you had to, so I skipped them. This would be a question better asked to myrrhman (the guy who created this thread).

Most solo challenges I've seen here have just used non-damaging/weak moves from their slaves in double battles

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
Okay got off my lazy butt and started my challenge!

Spoiler:

EDIT: Forgot spoilers, sorry gang!

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2014
the kanto part of crystal

Spoiler:

final team after defeating red

Blastoise level 92 moves surf/bite/hydro pump/waterfall
chikorita flash/cut hm slave
raticate strength hm slave
pidgeotto fly hm slave

edit: dunno what happened when i beat red the game went to the credits for some reason and it never saved after me beating him. do i have to do it over again or is it fine? and ill be starting in emerald soon as i feel like dealing with all the water routes TOO MANY :(

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Can I do a solo challenge with Excadrill in Pokemon BB/VW/YW/YB?
If not, I'll do:
FR> LC > E > Pt > BB/VW/YW/YB
With Dragonite.

Years
@zantetsu The OP says hacks fo a region are okay, so plying Blaze Black/Volt White is okay :3

And I'd like to register for a ultimate solo with a Sableye
( LG ~ HG ~ S ~ D ~ W)

Years
Before I even knew about this, I did it with my Charizard lol. On Fire Red.Called it my "Ultimate Charizard". Though against the Champion, I beat him with Struggle lol. Never manged to get that far with PP still left.
It was fun :)

Izarius

Mastering
Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2012
I'll do a normal solo run on Platinum with Ponyta/Rapidash. I'll update my progress soon!

Last edited:

Hann

What's all the Buzz about...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
Fire Red

Episode 5
  • Defeated Gary on my way to the Pokémon League.
  • Got out of Victory Road.
  • Backtracked a bit and got TM 13 Ice Beam and taught it plus TM 31 Brick Break to Perry.
  • Took on the Elite Four and Champion Gary and won!
  • Entered the Hall of Fame and finished the game!

Team:
55.png

Perry the Naive Golduck @ Lv. 83
Ability: Cloud Nine
Confusion
Ice Beam
Brick Break
Water Pulse

Completed: 17:13

So, that's it for Fire Red. Next episode will be Heart Gold!

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
Years
ULTIMATE DONPHAN SOLO CHALLENGE KANTO PART 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-Yr...DvjVQa1PpcFO_BabWdYZmETO1smOP42GuO_cMmrVNH20=

After beating Brock, me and my Donphan decide to embark on a new challenge: Mt. Moon. The walk was not to be desired. A musty stench hung in the air; Zubats filled the ceiling. Not to mention the fact that the meanest gang of rough-housers was hanging by the exit. Anyways, we made it through.

TEAM:
232.png

Beast the Donphan
-Horn Attack
-Rock Tomb
-Flail
-Defense Curl
Sturdy Trait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back