• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together 2013 Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
PokéCommunity Get-Together 2013 Chit Chat Thread
Did you know that this is the thread where everyone can discuss anything for four whole days? That's 96 hours of talk time! Chat about anything as long as you follow our community rules. Be courteous and follow the current topic until it seems like the chat is slowing down - then you can bring in a new topic. When in doubt, share what Get-Together events you're participating in or your thoughts on the overall event. Have fun!
547Whimsicott_Dream.png

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
TOPIC
WHAT EVENTS ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT
GO

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'M WAITING FOR TEAM FORTRESS 2 EVENT. BUT THAT'S ON SUNDAY.

but overall I am excited for all of them tbh! Gotta make the best of it this weekend! <3

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I'm downloading Team Fortress 2 now. I'm gonna be such a newbie at it. ;w;

I'm looking forward to enjoying radio night, isketch, anime livestream nights, maybe even trade and battle if I have enough time!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
yay twiblade you're downloading TF2! You should play for a little while before sunday so that way you'll be familiar :D.

IN THE MEANTIME, imma be training. *dresses up as Heavy and starts shooting targets*

actually no...i need to go to sleep. i'm hosting skype in the morning. weee!

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Radio Night, everytime I go in there with other people I always walk away with at least one song. Maybe I should do TF2, I downloaded it and never touched it >.< We'll see though. Also are we allowed to start posting in the threads already? NUB QUESTION 8D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Gonna sign up for as many as I can. :D Really excited about the raffle and wifi tournament though. Best part is all the emblemz!! \o/

Reactions: EB

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
That's a really cute first post!

I only intend to participate in the art-based events other than the Egg Swap, because I'm trying to improve on my drawing skills, whereas the other events aren't really relevant to me so I wouldn't find them fun. I also don't intend to win the art-based events but just get more practice w/ drawing, so woooo.

Years
I'm also looking forward to as many events as possible :D and hopefully participate in all the ones I can

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I want iSketch eep! And the Yugioh tournaments will be amazing, js guys. ;D

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
omg ozzy me too. I want isketch :3

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'm going to join the TF2 and Dota2 event, radio night, retro gaming and maybe join more if I have enough tie on my hand :-D

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
I'm looking forward to the Minecraft creative server going up. I don't know what I'd build, but it'll be fun to see what other people come up with.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Hello! I'm back for the PC Get-Together! I don't know what exactly I'm gonna join or am excited about, but I'll try to participate as much as I can! Hope to have some fun! :D

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Radio Night, everytime I go in there with other people I always walk away with at least one song.

I like this alot, cause I'm co-hosting it lol. I assure you it's gonna be a blast.

I'm obviously looking forward to co-hosting Radio Nights with Antemortem. There's always fun times in the radio room so it's gonna be great.

I have TF2 downloaded but I've never played it, only my little brother does cause he's the one who downloaded it. There's many other events such as Skype, anime movie nights, and the draw-athon too.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I can't participate in this weekend's get together,sadly! I'm writing this from the train just to say that i hope everyone has an awesome time. I wouldve loved to joing the skype event and yugioh event and others and they look like great fun. I will be celebrating in spirit though! I will take loads of photos of my own this weeend and share them next week in the picture thread to make up for it! <3

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I really hope everyone enjoys the events we planned for you guys! I'm really excited for the TC Raffle n_n Everyone should join!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I'm looking forward to the GSC/HGSS Bug Catching Contest, the Craftrum CreativeCraft Hangout as well as the RSE/DPPt Secret Base Contest. [/HINT HINT]

Also why am I up at 1:34am at night when I have so much to do tomorrow? ;____;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back