• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: [Pkmn Em Hack]Pokemon Eissturm (Icestorm)

What do you think about this hack?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klingon

Banned
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Quite a few remakes around; to be honest; anyway, this is looking great.

Tutti

Developer of Pkmn Dawn MMORPG
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
I cannot say it because i have not much time to work in Icestorm at the moment

Tutti

Developer of Pkmn Dawn MMORPG
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
10 - 12% of the hack is finished (more i don't say ;))

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Well, I finally got the chance of watching the video, and as always, I'm impressed by how you guys manage to get features that seemed impossible at first.

I just wonder (I don't remember if I or someone else asked this before), but judging how the new map is done, it seems the game will only deal around the snowy Johto? (I don't think Emerald has any other map to replace, unlike FR)

Keep it up guys, hope you can keep updating whenever your business allow you to ;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Ich liebe den Screenshots, und ich bete das Eis Thema xT

Viel Glück mit dem Hack ^ _ ^

---
I really love the screenshots, and I adore the ice theme xD

Good luck with the hack ^_^

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
Well, I finally got the chance of watching the video, and as always, I'm impressed by how you guys manage to get features that seemed impossible at first.

I just wonder (I don't remember if I or someone else asked this before), but judging how the new map is done, it seems the game will only deal around the snowy Johto? (I don't think Emerald has any other map to replace, unlike FR)

Keep it up guys, hope you can keep updating whenever your business allow you to ;)

Zel does have a good point, it will be difficukt to insert Kanto and have a Flymap for it. Of course I do not underestimate Icestorm or Shiny Gold, considering that zel made a phone booth in Shinygold and in Icestorm you made day/night and a world map

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2020
well its different if your hacking FR cause youve already got kanto and you can replace the sevii island with johto and in emerald its quite hard cause it just has hoene and the battle frontier.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
well its different if your hacking FR cause youve already got kanto and you can replace the sevii island with johto and in emerald its quite hard cause it just has hoene and the battle frontier.

Just a little fun fact, Southern Island and the Battle Frontier are on the same map as all of Hoenn

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2009
OMFG day and night Oo its a very good hack and you a very good hacker are cool

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
Years
:shocked: Day and night can be achieved? I dont believe it! this hack is great i can't wait to play it fully, please dont stop this hack, i love it so far:P. Promise??:embarrass

-Amso-​

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
Years
it isnt that bad, infact snow adds a little bit of exitcment to the hack, as it contributes to a the new tiles ;)

-Amso-​

SerenadeDS

Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
Update: 22.10.2007

Hey^^
There haven't been some update since yet, because i have much to work for school.
But here is a small preview video that show you a bit of my hack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1r7Y-HKeWE

I just seen that video. You've done a very nice job on this hack so far! I like! I am really looking forward to this hack, so dont let me down! ^^

Good Luck on Icestorm!

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2012
Oh my god, it looks really good!
I think it's even better than Zel's hack!
Well... You're very good at the scripting I guess.. So.. Are you going to add a Unknown dex?

And be sure to make enough backups! It's emerald where you are dealing with, and I absolutely DONT want to see this hack die!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back