• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2014
hi, I am stuck on the part past mt moon. I got out but misty isn't in her gym. (I got this yesterday). Plz help. Love your game, thanks for all of your work

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Guys, please don't feed the trolls!

hi, I am stuck on the part past mt moon. I got out but misty isn't in her gym. (I got this yesterday). Plz help. Love your game, thanks for all of your work

Did you talk to Daisy? If she doesn't activate the gym battle with Misty then something's wrong ...

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2016
Ok just got your ash gray update and I am having a whole mess of problems. How do I get lapras, elevator to help team rocket get there pokemon back is broke, Kuboto cave is the end? (also to play game I cheated and modded a weedle to learn surf.)If you lose to team rocket on blimp you can not go to the orange island, and if you die before beating the first orange island gym you can not take her on again. just FYI

ROBO-BOY

The Monkey Man
Years
I CANNOT wait to play the newest Beta. I was hanging around in the Completed Hacks, so I didn't know you were back. SO EXCITED. *Hits Download Button*

:D

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
There is only one instance of this in the entire game, and it is the Brock battle, which leads directly to you obtaining the light ball, which is crucial in this game.

Regardless, I still hope you will consider my suggestion.

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2014
Did you speak to the old man on the rock again after speaking to Snorlax? He is supposed to give you the Poke Flute to wake up Snorlax.
I tried choping the trees behind him (it told me the current is to strong to swim) I tried talking to Snorlax (Couldn`t even interact with him) I tried talking to the old man 14 times

Also in the event where you fight several trainers with Primeape and then lose him, if you press a behind the pc another pc will pop up

SUGGESTION: why does team rocket only double battle you once? why not have it to where they always double battle you or at least make it a double battle more often? I suggest this because I personally find it strange that team rocket comes up with a great idea to bombard Ash with both of there pokemon at once and then abandon the idea for the rest of (Kanto, have not played orange islands so I don`t know if they double battle you at all in that saga of the game) and think it would be cool to have more 2v2 matches in the game.

Last edited:
Years
I can`t get the mission with the hipnotized children at the top of the mansion. I have talked to everyone and became a member of the pokemon fan club but when I enter the building where the other members give you a drowsee to unhipnotize the children the room is empty

When I got to the snorlax blocking the dam event I can`t do it. If I try to cut the trees it tells me I can`t swim and if I talk to Snorlax nothing happens
You must defeat Erika first and complete the Poke-Spa event i-e the one involving the Vulpix and Team Rockets and then go inside the mansion to trigger the event
Talk with old man standing on a cliff to get his flute. Go near Snorlax and press A button it should awake after a while

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2014
You must defeat Erika first and complete the Poke-Spa event i-e the one involving the Vulpix and Team Rockets and then go inside the mansion to trigger the event
Talk with old man standing on a cliff to get his flute. Go near Snorlax and press A button it should awake after a while
read my above post to see details on why the Snorlax event didn't work. And read metapod23's post and he said himself that the Npc sprites for the hypno's naptime event accidentally got deleted and that he re added them

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
This hack looks pretty cool.
My question is: If a new beta comes out, does the save game available to this new beta or do I have to start it over again?
You can use your old save state with no danger.

Hey can anyone help me i lost my last save file for the game. Coud anyone upload a save file of yours? i dont wanna start all over again.....:(
Playing the game anew is good for bug fixing purposes =)
You could do it for that =)

There is only one instance of this in the entire game, and it is the Brock battle, which leads directly to you obtaining the light ball, which is crucial in this game.
I think the Ritchie battle is also this case ;) If you reach it, that is =)

It says download failed not enough memory, so I deleted over 20mb worth of stuff and it says the same thing. What do I do? P.s im using a android phone
Download it to PC...

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 9, 2013
For some odd reason some of the pokemon centres at the orange islands give me a black screen when I enter them...

Jésrøñ bans

Dreams come true.....
Years
I wanna continue my journey to the orange islands but i'm not getting the beta anywhere.
Guys plz if anyone knows the version with orange islands then upload the site's url from where u download it.

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2014

I think the Ritchie battle is also this case ;) If you reach it, that is =)
I don`t know if he changed this in beta 4 but if you beat ritchie you get to continue to fight the rest of the trainers and if you win you get to fight the elite 4 and champion. So you DO get a alternate timeline if you beat Ritchie

Back