• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Late

Pokémon Artist
Years
I have used it few times.

TPBMHN played pokémon game and saved after cutting a tree and going to that spot. (Works on older games) Next when you turn power off and on again you take your save file and you're on top of the tree! :D

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
Years
I found one pokemon at a honey tree, in Munchlax :P
The poster below me has never owned a Staraptor :D

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
Years
True, I never use cheats/glitches.
The poster below me has never..... done tweaking to get Shaymin and Darkrai. :D.

Lucariotoes

Ah-woo.
Years
Not really, but recently I'd chosen to not try and "catch 'em all" so I could keep the ones I actively use at good levels, because frankly, I hate level grinding in RPGs.

The person below me has never gotten the Old Teeth in the Safari Zone in Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow. Like me in Blue. =(

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
Years
omg i would die if i havent seen that my favorite move lugia is the best

tpbmhn played pokemon while watching pokemon and reading about pokemon( strategy book)

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
Years
True, though I have played pokemon while watching pokemon before ^_^

The person below me has never played pokemon while taking a bath :P

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2014
True, if you don't count the mandatory red Gyarados.

The person below me has never used their Master Ball.

Starway

Artist and Gamer
Years
False I always use it to catch legendaries XD

The person below me has never gotten their pokemons power level OVER 9,000!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back