• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
BinaryPeaches, have you played Ace Attorney?
I have! I finished the first game (minus the last case, as since we have the game on the Wii we haven't bought the last case) again last night! ♥ I'll probably replay the second one soon, and then the third one after that.

Hikari, what made you decide to have Cheren as your theme.

Years
Hikari, what made you decide to have Cheren as your theme.

Over on Serebii, many users complained about Cheren because of his personality so I wanted to use him as the theme of my avatar/signature just so I can show you that he is a great character.

Magdalena, who's your fave My Little Pony character?

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Last I estimated, I think I had over 3000. I may have closer to 4000 now. I have a lot of cards.

Bobandbill, what first got you into fanfiction?
Indeed you do... I should ask a rl friend how many he has as he has quite the collection too, haha.

I had read a few fics beforehand but it was more a spur-of-the-moment decision to start my first fic. I was bored with writing some comedy scripts so wanted to do something else, got given Colosseum by a friend, and decided one day 'hey what if I did a parody on this?'. Wrote a prologue of some sort, a week later posted it on sppf, AND THE REST IS HISTORY.

Pikapal642 - what Fire Emblem games have you played?

EDIT: Stupid internet not updating. >_< Still curious though, Pikapal642. =p Xulek - ...what is your avatar of anyway? O_o

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
BinaryPeaches, what is your favourite manga?
Tales of Symphonia. Detective Conan, Shaman King, and Kamichama Karin would have to be my top three favorite mangas. ♥

bobandbill, do you remember what your first fanfiction (that you wrote) was about?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
"Xulek - ...what is your avatar of anyway? O_o"

It's funny you ask that good sir because I believe it's another Black Rock Shooter avatar but she looks like she's trying to free her arms from a pole she's been chained up to if my analysis proves to be accurate, either that or she's freezing her ass off in a snowstorm lol. In conclusion I don't know what it is either but it just looks cool lol.

Peachy-San, Have you ever played Tales Of The Abyss before and if so how is it when compared to the other Tales games in the franchise when it comes to it being worth getting or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back