The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 1st, 2013, 10:53 AM
ksmoove2

Hi so I already have 3 pokemon and I just beat the 3rd gym. My team is Lvl 26 Dewott, Lvl 25 Flaafy & Lvl 24 Growlithe. Just need help with some suggestions. Any tips or suggestions?
Old September 1st, 2013, 03:28 PM
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ

Nature: Modest
Aw, I'm sorry hun, but this section, while your topic IS about the Fifth Generation, is not for team help. We do however have a thread in the Battle Center (where you may discuss about anything competitive battling) that you may get help for your in-game team, called the In-Game Team Help Thread.

I hope you find those useful, and that you have fun playing th egame, and good luck on your journey! Be sure to read the rules of every section before posting, and I hope you enjoy our website! c:
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links