Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks
Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Old 3 Weeks Ago, 06:57 AM
Le pug
Creator of Pokémon: Discovery
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by classiccartoonsftw View Post
Since Eevee is going to have Adaptability, will we also see Magic Bounce Espeon, Guts Flareon, Chlorophyll Leafeon, and the like?
I'm more worried on Eevee since abilities aren't easy to make. Guts and Chlorophyll are already in Gen 3 so sure if they are already in, they'll match what they're supposed to be but abilities like Magic Bounce I'm not worried about.

Check out some of my contributions:
• Check out my easy tile insertion tutorial, Inserting Tiles Into AdvanceMap For Dummies
Click here to find out how to remove clouds from the Emerald titlescreen
• Check out the most updated Emereld Decapitalization Patch around by clicking here
• Need help fixing a gross bug in your hack? Let me show you how by clicking here

Click here to view the PC thread of Pokémon: Discovery.
Click here to view the PC thread of Pokémon: Fat Kid.

Pokétch ROM Hacking Community Pokémon: Discovery Discovery Twitter Discovery FB IRC Chat
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 11:40 PM
noneofyourbus4

i am keeping a close eye on this thread, the hack looks great from what i can see :D
Old 2 Weeks Ago, 02:24 PM
Dedenne1
Pokemon isnt life but its a fun part of it!

Nature: Brave
Wow this looks interesting ill watch this so when u release the first demo ill like to play
Games i support:

Clubs:

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here