• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official PokéCommunity Tournament #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
I will forfeit, since SoopahScizor probably cares more about the tournament than I do. We weren't able to battle.

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2013
yes,we selected a different server and supposed to battle right now :D
but so far she isn't here yet v.v

Great!she didn't show up >_>
i waited the whole 90mins :/
now what? o.O

Last edited:

Anti

return of the king
Years
I will forfeit, since SoopahScizor probably cares more about the tournament than I do. We weren't able to battle.

Same here. I didn't receive notice of this until tonight from my opponent (bleh I probably should have kept up with this thread). I'm honestly fine with a forfeit...I doubt I would have been much of a match anyway (plus I'm going on a college visit extravaganza quite soon aaaaaa). TBH I probably shouldn't have signed up for this in the first place, sorry :(

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
So me and Felly didn't get to battle with each other because of time zone issues. That's why I'm subbing out

(sorry if this post was a bit late)

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 6, 2020
Subbing out when the round is already over and you were the one who was available the entire round? -_-

Snorelacks

Yeah I'm excited. I'm sort of bummed that I got a bye though... but thanks Anti. And sorry about not notifying you, Ooka didn't get subbed out until the 12th or 11th.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Heeeey guys. Megan here, once again with your ROUND 2 pairings. Check in the spoiler below and see who you're battling against!

Spoiler:

The ones with parentheses around are given an extension from what I've been told. If one of the competitors win that battle, they can face the next one for Round 2.

Best of luck, and have fun battling! :)

Last edited:

master2738

Deviant Master
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 21, 2011
allright so i just have to wait until "(Cassidy vs moyukh100)" ends and i battle the winner right? sounds simple enough. now what happens if they dont battle or forget to battle by the 15th? disqualified?

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
allright so i just have to wait until "(Cassidy vs moyukh100)" ends and i battle the winner right? sounds simple enough. now what happens if they dont battle or forget to battle by the 15th? disqualified?

One will be randomly selected to move on by the fifteenth.

Snorelacks

That was my mistake when I sent in the list. That is his username elsewhere.

And just a small error... I'm not sure if this will make people mad at me... but my name has an "e". Snorelacks. You wrote it as Snorlacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back