• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Secrets and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
Years
09:33:22

9 and half hours to wait til we know what that means I guess :)

This looks a good hack, I hope it gets finished :)

Yopr

*muffle*
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 29, 2008
It seems to be counting down to about 1:30pm Pacific Time... I wonder what it is.

Melash

Back for now.
Years
Hmm...wait when will it go off? What could it be counting down to...

It hasn't gone off yet, has it?

EDIT: Okay, what is that timer for? Hmm...doomsday...!

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
Years
Address Not Found

Firefox can't find the server at www.skeetendo.net.

The browser could not find the host server for the provided address.

* Did you make a mistake when typing the domain? (e.g. "ww.mozilla.org" instead of "www.mozilla.org")
* Are you certain this domain address exists? Its registration may have expired.
* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check your network connection and DNS server settings.
* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.

I guess it was a timer until the website got taken down :?

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 15, 2016
w00t my first post!

It may be weird thing to have as my 1st post, but anway the timer sees to be a T+ 000:04: 10:20 (at time of typing)

pokenar

Lunatic Red Eyes
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 4, 2022
second page no this is to good of a hack idea to be second page

anyways great hack im planing to wait for the next beta to try it but it looks great.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Of course i did. Me and skeetendo had a little chat a few months ago bout its return. Thats why i wanted to make sure. Bol on both hacks!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
That's good news to hear you guys are continuing the work. I'll be expecting updates for both games, then! (though S&R was my favorite because of its original concept :P)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back