• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Light Version [Beta 1 Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xboxmandude

Rom Hacker
Years
Lol this hack has been on hold for a long time...
I fear that from the comments and posts we are over selling it...
No offense...
Just saying XD...
Everyone has been waiting to play this hack... Including me :)
I just don't want to be disappointed...
Hahahaha
It looks pretty good so far... But to tell how good a hack really is you have to play it :P
Good luck to the Team working on this...
I can't wait to play :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2016
WHEN WILL THIS ROM HACK WILL BE OUT I AM DIEING TO PLAY IT NOW!!!!!!!!! I hope they didn't give up on this thread

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2013
Where is the download link ? I have NO idea how to find downloads on this site

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
The hack is still in early stages so no download link available for this hack yet
false, the hack is actually quite far along, I just never Ironed out the details - so a released would look sloppy. However, I have recently increased the amount of work I have been putting in to light, and as such you can expect a big update by the end of the summer, and hopefully a beta!

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2020
You're mixing tiles of different styles (zelda, diamond, FR), and the final result isn't so good in my oppinion... But for the rest your hack looks interesting, I like it ^^
P.S: Sorry for my horrible english level, I'm Spanish u.u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back