Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General
Reload this Page Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.

Old 3 Weeks Ago (03:48 PM).
Pokemon Puzzle Master
Crystal Tier

Nature: Impish
Man, you guys have some super collections!

Can anyone in the UK recommend some good places to get Pokemon merchandise? (Other than Amazon or eBay)
Old 3 Weeks Ago (04:11 PM).
Mother Of All Pokemon!!

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Spoony6205:

Can anyone in the UK recommend some good places to get Pokemon merchandise? (Other than Amazon or eBay)
Don't know if this is any good, but here's a link:
www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3907612.htm
www.buzzfeed.com/keenan/49-coolest-pokmon-items-on-etsy
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Old 3 Weeks Ago (07:14 AM).
KYON-KUN, DENWA
ModeratorCS

Quote originally posted by Spoony6205:

Try some major toy stores over there. Also, if the Wal-Mart stores over there are anything like the North American ones, there will probably be some Pokemon merch in various places of the stores. Also, try Game and various locally owned game stores. And check in some major bookstore chains. Just naming places where I've found merch in my area of the USA (well, Game doesn't exist in the USA, but from what I understand, it's like GameStop is here in the USA). Also, comic, anime, and gaming conventions like MCM in London or similar, smaller ones closer to where you live. And, if all else fails, import!

Anyway, no pics, but I got Pokemon Adventures volume 15 a couple weeks ago (I just forgot to post about it and take pics).

KYON-KUN, DENWA
Old 2 Weeks Ago (05:00 PM).
Mother Of All Pokemon!!

Got some new things today:

I like these 2 books:
Spoiler:

Mewtwo gold card in the pokeball, unopened, box little bent, but it's all fine:

Spoiler:

Old 1 Week Ago (03:18 PM).

Hey, it's been a while! I've gotten a ton of stuff while I haven't posted, but since I don't want to flood the thread with pictures I'll just show you my most recent stuff.

DSC07628.JPG
Here's most of the stuff I got. There's a secret base Cyndaquil charm, a Vaporeon ILE mascot strap plush (this thing is SO cute!), a Pikachu/Pokeball squirt toy and 2 sleeping Pikachu figures. I didn't actually order two, but I got the second one as a freebie, probably because it was so marked up. It wasn't too hard to fix (well, it did take perseverance in magic eraser-ing), and now I have two of the most adorable Pikachu figures ever!

DSC07627.JPG
This is a Jolteon pencil topper, also known as an FCS figure. The quality isn't too high, but it's really tiny and cute.

DSC07642.JPG
A Jolteon Pokedoll figure! I've fallen in love with the Pokedoll figures and I hope to collect them all. This one is especially adorable to me, though my favorite would have to be Charizard or Vaporeon.

jei.png
I'm so happy I finally have this little guy! This is a canvas Raichu plush, and it's my favorite Raichu plush ever (figures he'd be one of the most expensive, haha)! It's a lot smaller than I expected, but that just makes him more adorable!

As I said before, there's a lot of stuff I've gotten that I don't feel like taking pictures of. If you want to see them, you can visit my weebly site, http://fennekinsflame.weebly.com
Old 3 Days Ago (08:34 AM).

hi my names mike and i've just created an account here, i understand that selling a collection here is not allowed but am having real problems trying to value my collection in anyway myself and have found it almost impossible to find a shop or person that would have any idea.

was just wondering if anyone would be able to help at all?

many thanks
mike
Old 3 Days Ago (08:44 AM).
KYON-KUN, DENWA
ModeratorCS

Quote originally posted by gypsyg:
hi my names mike and i've just created an account here, i understand that selling a collection here is not allowed but am having real problems trying to value my collection in anyway myself and have found it almost impossible to find a shop or person that would have any idea. :(

many thanks
mike :)
Depends on what type of collection.

If TCG, ask here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=274173

If it's other elements of Pokemon, not really sure where you'd go to verify stuff like that, as I mostly just look at completed eBay listings and then figure out average sale price or the most common sale price for pretty much all Pokemon collectibles whenever I want to figure out something's value, though I'm far from an expert on the non-card Pokemon collectibles.

KYON-KUN, DENWA
Old 3 Days Ago (08:53 PM).
Nothing shredded, nothing gained.
ModeratorCS

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Osiris
Quote originally posted by gypsyg:
hi my names mike and i've just created an account here, i understand that selling a collection here is not allowed but am having real problems trying to value my collection in anyway myself and have found it almost impossible to find a shop or person that would have any idea.

many thanks
mike
Hey there Mike, just letting you know that I'm going to move your thread over to our Pokemon Merchandise/Collection thread, since we've got quite a few knowledgable people about Pokemon merch over there. And like Don pointed out, let us know what some of your stuff is, and hopefullymyself or someone else will be able to help you out a bit!

MOVED.
Old 2 Days Ago (07:10 PM).
Mother Of All Pokemon!!

Quote originally posted by Osiris:
Hey there Mike, just letting you know that I'm going to move your thread over to our Pokemon Merchandise/Collection thread, since we've got quite a few knowledgable people about Pokemon merch over there. And like Don pointed out, let us know what some of your stuff is, and hopefullymyself or someone else will be able to help you out a bit!

MOVED.
I know I'd be able to help as when I go to buy any thing except for cards I myself will use the completed listing on a couple of site that I have heard of here (except ebay) and use often.
Old 1 Day Ago (11:33 AM). Edited 1 Day Ago by Osiris.

nice collection all of you guys

this video shows my entire pokemon card collection.
I know I haven' t got a lot of cards but I'm working to get more cards

feel free to leave a comment
Old 1 Day Ago (11:35 PM).

Nature: Relaxed
Got a few things coming in the mail

jigglypuff figure
snorlax plush
some cards
Old 23 Hours Ago (02:59 AM).
Ashietigerable

Greetings Pokefans, I am new to this website and thought I would start up a new thread dedicated to showing pictures of your awesome and adorable Pokemon merch! This can be anything from clothing to plushies to posters or figurines! I'd just love to see them and compare :D lets all be friends and smile together! Here are all my awesome Pokemon treasures (the last picture was a birthday present...we call him Derpizard)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0448.jpg‎ (447.3 KB, 5 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg DSC_0449.jpg‎ (449.3 KB, 3 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg DSC_0450.jpg‎ (576.5 KB, 2 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg DSC_0452.jpg‎ (582.1 KB, 3 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg DSC_0453.jpg‎ (638.7 KB, 4 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg DSC_0455.jpg‎ (563.7 KB, 3 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old 20 Hours Ago (05:40 AM).
Shay's Ice Prince

Nature: Lax
Mind the quality... I was using my fiancee's digital camera and I'm not sure how to mess with the settings. We also have some plushes that I didn't feel like getting out and making room for, and I forgot to put my fiancee's card binders (they're huge and packed cover to cover) in the picture. Otherwise, this is pretty much the collection my fiancee and I share of Pokemon stuff. The clear containers are full of cards as well, and the stacks on top are all our holos that AREN'T in the binders. This also doesn't include our Pokemon games or anything like that... just typical merch.

"Wilt thou change this world, or wilt thou change thyself? " ~Water Dragon
Old 20 Hours Ago (05:49 AM).
Ashietigerable

Wow this stuff looks amazing! I am jealous of your Groudon! I would love to see the binders one day, I used to have tonnes of Pokemon cards but my mum threw them away without telling me when I moved out :'( nooooo. Thank you so much for posting, I love it!
Old 20 Hours Ago (06:05 AM).
Shay's Ice Prince

Quote originally posted by Ashietigerable:
Wow this stuff looks amazing! I am jealous of your Groudon! I would love to see the binders one day, I used to have tonnes of Pokemon cards but my mum threw them away without telling me when I moved out :'( nooooo. Thank you so much for posting, I love it!
We'll probably eventually take pictures of the binders, but whether we'd make them very detailed (showing pages individually and whatnot) is undetermined.

Shame to hear about your cards. I ended up giving away -all- the cards I collected as a kid to my niece when I felt like I was finally 'getting out of Pokemon'. She got out of Pokemon not too long after. Have to admit, I wish I still had them. There were at least 2,000 cards. @_@

Old 20 Hours Ago (06:16 AM).
Ashietigerable

2,000?? holy crap that's awesome! I fortunately have never strayed too far away from Pokemon, I have always got at least 1 game on the go haha right now I'm replaying X for like the 5th time trying to have an all eeveelution team and I'm playing a little bit of Alpha Sapphire but I still prefer the original Ruby and Sapphire for some reason
Old 19 Hours Ago (06:48 AM).
Shay's Ice Prince

Quote originally posted by Ashietigerable:
2,000?? holy crap that's awesome! I fortunately have never strayed too far away from Pokemon, I have always got at least 1 game on the go haha right now I'm replaying X for like the 5th time trying to have an all eeveelution team and I'm playing a little bit of Alpha Sapphire but I still prefer the original Ruby and Sapphire for some reason
I honestly didn't like R/S/E much at all. I tried playing Emerald numerous times and just couldn't stay interested. I DID play it after I'd played Platinum, though, as I took a long break from Pokemon (from the middle of Generation II to the end of Generation IV.) Alpha Sapphire, on the other hand, is my favorite game in the entire series. Go figure.

And yeah... 2,000 was a lot for me back then, but it's all I did in my childhood for fun; Pokemon. The biggest part of it was the cards, so I had a lot of them. At least half were probably commons, though. lol I actually stopped collecting after I -finally- got my hands on a base set Charizard, though it was really beat up. I figured "I finally got Charizard, my collection is complete!" Then promptly gave everything away. ^-^;

As for replaying Pokemon games... I just can't bring myself to do it with most of them. Now that we have the PokeBank it's a lot easier to do it, but unless I've done EVERYTHING in a Pokemon game I feel like I'm giving something up. Plus... I went through the excess effort of getting the Shiny Charm in X version, so I don't see myself EVER resetting that. lol

Old 17 Hours Ago (08:37 AM).
Ashietigerable

The generation I had most trouble with was Black and White, for some reason I just couldn't get into it! I think I felt that the Pokemon in that were just a little bit TOO ridiculous, with Pokemon like Litwick, Trubbish and Vanillite?? I mean come on those are just silly haha :D It's funny that you love Alpha Sapphire but don't like Sapphire, I guess they are pretty different and they implemented a lot of the cool features from X and Y in there. Someone asked me the other day what my all time favorite Pokemon is and I legitimately don't think I can decide!!
Old 17 Hours Ago (08:50 AM).

Nature: Modest
I don't feel like reposting the link but all of my stuff that is Pokemon related is in an album on my profile. I also have close to 1300 cards and I bought a sealed Wizards of the Coast Base Set Booster Box that I still have and is still sealed.
Old 17 Hours Ago (09:04 AM).
Ashietigerable

Quote originally posted by Bgoldwax:
I don't feel like reposting the link but all of my stuff that is Pokemon related is in an album on my profile. I also have close to 1300 cards and I bought a sealed Wizards of the Coast Base Set Booster Box that I still have and is still sealed.
Hey buddy, that's amazing! I will take a look at your profile :D also did I spy that you are from Canada? That is so cool you must let me know what its like to live there!
Old 13 Hours Ago (12:38 PM).
Sootopolitan
ModeratorCS

Nature: Bold
Hey, whilst I'm glad to see you guys so enthusiastic about Pokémon merch (I am too!) this isn't the place to discuss it. Pokémon Gaming Central is for discussion about the games, so I'm gonna merge this topic with the merch topic over there!
ThePokeCommunity DeviantArt
3DS Code: 3067-4497-2652
NNID: Acromatic
Friend Safari: Dragon
Staff Antagonists Fairy Bowie Collab 2015
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)