• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Sovereign of the Skies - New Beta 2.0.0. Version Released (06/10/2021)

Ttar0914

Years
Nice Emerald hack, I'll wait until its next beta release :)
Finally a German Emerald hack (it's not like I don't like the US emerald hacks, I like them, too, but I'm just happy that someone has made a hack for the German emerald version ^^) :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cooler Smaragd-Hack! Ich werd mich aber noch ein bisschen gedulden und die nächste Betaversion downloaden :)
Und endlich ist auch mal ein Hack der deutschen Smaragd-Edition veröffentlicht worden (Es ist jetzt nicht so, dass ich die Hacks der US-Version nicht mag, im Gegenteil - ich find sie klasse, aber ich bin nun mal froh, dass jemand eine Hackedition der Smaragd-Edition erstellt hat ^^) :D

Dragonflye

Author of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Hello people. Currently, work is underway on the hack really good. But I put the time in a low. I'm going to use the sprites of Chaos Rush and to give them a 2nd frame, so I can use it in Emerald. Now I would be happy if someone would help to report. 252 sprites I've done of about 720 I have to miss a 2nd frame before all Pokémon generations. I hope Chaos Rush and Co. agree that I do this. The one who helps me is also owner of sprites and can to share them yourself, the more help the better. Report to via PM if possible, thank you.

I'm sorry for my English a little weak.

Ttar0914

Years
Hello people. Currently, work is underway on the hack really good. But I put the time in a low. I'm going to use the sprites of Chaos Rush and to give them a 2nd frame, so I can use it in Emerald. Now I would be happy if someone would help to report. 252 sprites I've done of about 720 I have to miss a 2nd frame before all Pokémon generations. I hope Chaos Rush and Co. agree that I do this. The one who helps me is also owner of sprites and can to share them yourself, the more help the better. Report to via PM if possible, thank you.

I'm sorry for my English a little weak.

Actually some good news, I'm happy that you are still working on the hack and that you want to improve it by using newer sprites, what definitely is a good idea. :) But there's still a question that bothers me, but I'll rather send you a PM.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Nun, Hauptsache es gibt auch mal wieder gute Nachrichten, ich freu mich nämlich, dass ihr weiterhin am Hack arbeitet und ihr SotS durch neuere Sprites verbessern wollt, was natürlich auch eine geniale Idee von euch ist. :) es gibt aber trotzdem noch eine Frage die mich sehr beschäftigt, aber die würde ich dir eher per PM schicken.

Years
THIS HACK SO AWESOME AND THE BACKROUND WHEN YOU FIGHT WITH A TRAINERS A LOOK BRUTAL MAN! I CAN,T WAY FOR THIS HACK GOING TO BE AWESOME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ^_^ THIS IS MIGHTY BOY SON

Granddaddy Purp

Hero Of Time
Years
so sad so many people have been waiting and waiting.. i know its hard to make a hack but this is just a shattered dream.. (pun intended)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 28, 2018
when will the english version be released? i'm so excited to play this hack... update please.. ^_^

Ttar0914

Years
when will the english version be released? i'm so excited to play this hack... update please.. ^_^

It's rude to ask for release dates, dude. The English version will be released when they think it should be. And please, stop it, forcing them to upload it won't help. There's also a message on the first page saying that the English version isn't going to be released yet due to some bugs in the current beta.

ipatix

Sound Expert
Years
So to anyone who is asking for a release:
We are currently still working for the 3rd beta of the game and we stopped the work on an English translation - for now. This doesn't mean that there won't ever be one but we currently don't want to support one if the game is still in development. So when the game will be finished we'll be back at the translation (if everything goes well it'll be beta 3) but for now, don't hope too much for playing the game in English anytime soon.

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
I know so much people asking for english I would offer my self to translate into english but Im wayyy too busy any ways I loved beta 2 keep up the good work Im in love with these scripts{<3}

Last edited:
Back