• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Synchro Awakening (M) [OOC/SU]

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
Maybe Zach will. Because he can't stand to see people almost die. So, he could... but, now you have me curious of what that entrance is... Is it X?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
So wait, what's going on? We're running from a SkullGreymon? /has been occupied with less awesome things and stuffs
So... were'd we leave mah Sam? Is he still just standing around in a hallway or did you bunnyhop him to the center of the school?
Ima make my little Ruffles peck that SkullGreymon to death >o< RAWR. ...Just as soon as I know what exactly is going on/where I am :S

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
@Fuyu: Jeeze, just say Haru's a bump in your plans next time... TT w TT

Nah, I'm kidding. Pick whatever; I've got irony thought up for a back-up if no one wants to save him. Hopefully someone (Hiroshi, Bearmon, and Lunamon don't count!! XD) does, though.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
XD Okay then, I'll give you guys until tomorrow night. No one posts, entrance time! Haru kind of needs to survive. XD

Naku I think he's still in that hallway unless he followed Sammy or something. ^^

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
It'll be kind of awkward trying to RP about a dead character. I could try, but I don't think people want to be interrupted with posts of being six feet under and different creatures omnomming everything down to the bone. That or his ghost is going to just be haunting everyone

as fun as that second idea sounds, though, I'd like it if he survives |B

Fuyu

Years
It's up to you. ^_^ I'mma still gonna make the entrance somehow. XD

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
I'm not trying to say "Hey, *coughcough* save Haru, dammit *cough* wanna know what would be cool and I'd be really grateful for?" to any specific person, but again it would be nice if someone not controlled by myself would save him. It doesn't have to be Wes specifically, Game Over, but if you want to take that initiative then more power to ya ;p

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
I gotcha. Meant to post Saturday, but some other things came up (specifically my Dragonball RP). ^.^ I'll work on the post now, but don't expect it until later today or tomorrow.

EDIT on 10/25/11:
Post is up!

Last edited:

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
I just thought of something... How did Armadimon know "Moves Like Jagger"? Because he referenced it in one of Gameover's posts....

Fuyu

Years
Wes probably showed it while he was around. ^_^ and it is time for everything to get awesome! XD Once I finish posting in other RPs XD

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
I just thought of something... How did Armadimon know "Moves Like Jagger"? Because he referenced it in one of Gameover's posts....

That's actually because Wes has it set up as his alarm whenever he wakes up, and since Armadimon (as a virual pet) was always sitting next to it whenever Wes woke up, he heard the song. That is why. ^.^

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Ooooookay, its time for Kathy to do something!
Maybe she'd be fascinated by SkullGreymon and how its made up entirely out of bone? :3

And she'd make suggestions like: "drink more milk and eat more fish; you'll get more calcium" :3

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
How about, at first, she expresses worry for Haru and Wes and THEN starts going off on a scientific rant? ^o^

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Exactly! Oh, and Miss Doronjo, about what we talked about (What I asked you over PM?)... Is that still a go?

Back