• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Illusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
You have done an awesome job! I love the battle interface. Keep working on this, I see a lot of potential.

Thanks! I'll work much harder on it. :3

Ooohh, first of all, are you Tajaros, Shadowraze? I got lost with the news.
Anyways, sweet OW sprite! But the sprite not much, could you change it's pose? XD
It's common and it doesn't give a cool personality. ^_^

And, can I have a personal trainer in your hack? XD

More power! I'll play this fo sure.

Yes, I am tajaros :p

Nah, I don't wanna bother changing the pose anymore xD Anyways, yes you can although you don't get to pick your pokemon just the name of the trainer. :3

He's not Tajaros, he's Shadowraze :P
He couldn't be Tajaros even though the person behind both accounts is the same :D

Nice going Ash... =D

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
Anyways, yes you can although you don't get to pick your pokemon just the name of the trainer. :3

Oh come on, I could just at least choose Pokemon from a specific category like, specific types or colors or etc.? T_T

Puh-leaseee? *with the puppy eyes*

Last edited:

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Oh come on, I could just at least choose Pokemon from a specific category like, specific types or colors or etc.? T_T

Puh-leaseee? *with the puppy eyes*

If I do that everyone will be an Ace Trainer and will have Pokemon like Charizard, Rayquaza, Rhyperior in their team LOL.

Just specify the name you want to appear in the game.

PikaSaiyan

Gen III master race.
Years
Ooohh, first of all, are you Tajaros, Shadowraze? I got lost with the news.
Anyways, sweet OW sprite! But the sprite not much, could you change it's pose? XD
It's common and it doesn't give a cool personality. ^_^

And, can I have a personal trainer in your hack? XD

More power! I'll play this fo sure.

Eh, well typically protagonists of pokemon games tend not to have much personality anyways. But... I do agree that the pose is rather generic @_@ maybe if I got time I could work out some position changes to it, Taj? :3 I've got the first backsprite done btw, still thinking of a plausible throw animation haha xP

Years
If I do that everyone will be an Ace Trainer and will have Pokemon like Charizard, Rayquaza, Rhyperior in their team LOL.

Just specify the name you want to appear in the game.

No no, I won't demand pokemon like that, you could give limits like no Legendaries, no like this, no like that, blah pokemon only. Or such.

As for the name, I'll PM you soon.

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
This is my most anticipated game, I cannot wait!
One question.
Will Zorua and Zoruark have the abilities Illusion?

I don't know if it will be possible for those two to have that ability as it needs a custom routine to have an ability like that in the 3rd gen game.

The game has 25% chance of having it. :3

Also I'm announcing that I will re-do everything in the hack from the story to tiles and some sprites. So I would really love to have some suggestions for the hack.

Also if you want to be a trainer in the hack you can post here and post a format like this.

Username:
In-Game name:

I'm really sorry if you can't pick your pokemon as I'll be picking them. :3

Tackle

Pancham
Years
I would like to be a Trainer in your hack, Val. :D
Username: Tackle
In-Game name: George
Just don't make me a Camper with Lv5 Patrat like Dark Rising lol.

I'm waiting for more updates. :3 Good luck.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
VALLLLLLLL. Can I be two people? :3 If not choose Fritz ~ Also if I'm gonna have bad Pokemon than I'd rather not be in it. :]
Username: [supporter] ForeverDash[/supporter]
In-Game name: Dash

In-Game name: Fritz

Years
  • Seen May 13, 2013
Was this ever finished? I've been looking for newer completed hacks......... Nvm read back a couple of pages I'm looking forward to this though. Top of my list!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I also want to be in your hack.Please make me one of main characters or villain,I want to be ghost pokemon trainer
Username:osamaaftab
In-gamename:Victor

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Username: Aryan143
In-Game name: Aryan

Added you to the list.

I would like to be a Trainer in your hack, Val. :D
Username: Tackle
In-Game name: George
Just don't make me a Camper with Lv5 Patrat like Dark Rising lol.

I'm waiting for more updates. :3 Good luck.

Of course I won't. ;)

VALLLLLLLL. Can I be two people? :3 If not choose Fritz ~ Also if I'm gonna have bad Pokemon than I'd rather not be in it. :]
In-Game name: Dash

In-Game name: Fritz

Sure why not that won't bother me at all. xD

Username: Varion
In-Game Name: Varion.

Simplez. :I

Added~

Was this ever finished? I've been looking for newer completed hacks......... Nvm read back a couple of pages I'm looking forward to this though. Top of my list!

No this hack is not finished. Thanks for making this on top of your list and I'm sure you'll be surprised on the next update of the hack. :3

Username: Ash493
In-Game name: Jaeger

xD xD xD

Okay, now seriously :D
Username: Ash493
In-Game name: Ookami

Not this again T_T

Ok I added you. :3

like the title screen :D and the game is also gud

Thanks and it's not gud it's awesome! :)

I also want to be in your hack.Please make me one of main characters or villain,I want to be ghost pokemon trainer
Username:osamaaftab
In-gamename:Victor

Sorry but you can't be a MC :( Though I can grant your wish to be a ghost type trainer. ;)

An update will be posted soon! A day or two maybe? :3

I'm still in need of artists, spriters, and music composers! So if you want to help kindly VM/PM me! :)

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
Looks pretty good so far! Will look forward to playing this, I suppose I'll add my name in too, haha!

Username: SSJ4 Furanki
In-Game: Frankie (Bet you'll never guess where Furanki came from, haha.)

Even though you said not to specify Pokémon, it'd be cool to see a Treecko/Litwick (or one of its evos depending on where in the game). But, even if not, that's fine, haha! Will still be cool to see your own name in the game.

Years
Username: 4thGenAce:D
In-Game Name: Louie

Pleaseeee!! Put me late-game? ^_^ And a Togekiss would be sweet. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back