• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Cultural inspiration

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
Years
Which culture will they base this game off of?

For example, Gen I-IV were based off of Japan, and Unova off of New York City, and if this is a trend, what do you think will be the culture in this Gen?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Based off of a few spotlighted areas, its most likely Europe as a whole, France is more pin point detailed. I'm still wanting more before accepting, but its a pretty solid lead.

Years
Based off of a few spotlighted areas, its most likely Europe as a whole, France is more pin point detailed. I'm still wanting more before accepting, but its a pretty solid lead.

Yeah, Xander basically explained it. The Eiffel Tower-like structure in the trailer was a bit of a giveaway but I'm hoping there's other European countries getting influenced in the region's design, not just France.

Guy

just a guy
Years
There's a thread here to discuss which real-life location the new region will be based off of. Meanwhile, we have another thread under the same title, Cultural Influence, that discusses what sort of different cultural influences one would like to see or thinks there will be within the new region. Let's use those instead!

[ Locked ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back