• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Top Secret[The Return]

Master War

ResidentOtaku
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2023
I found a bug. If you go to the top floor it messes up in the Flame challange.

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
Years
The grunts are going to have their own theme later on. ;)

All right. I made a new textbox palette. Whatcha think guys?
newtextboxpal.png
batboxpal.png
yetanotherboxpal.png
:D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
megiddo theres like something wrong with the starters like i picked menticub and it doesnt look like it when it battles it s a exeggcute yellow and black will it be changed in the next beta

Megiddo-san

Years
Hey guys, I've updated the first post with new screenshots that the show the current palettes and what not of the hack.

Lore below
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Megiddo-san

Years
How many times are people going to tell me the same thing? If you want new backsprites, either find me a spriter or teach me how to sprite =P.

So that first mission can mess up? I'll look at it.

Edit: I redid the intro, trainer battle, and gym leader battle themes to sound better.

Last edited:

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
Let me save your thread from the abyss, Adam. (two more days and it would have been a month since you last posted, and your thread could be locked.)

I like the pallete. I hope you do reconsider though with the trainer sprites... I know you want originality but they could use some sprucing.

Other than that... I like the title screen too, hopefully you can get an original tiger beast thing though :)

-Dan

dragonarche

Is back :D
Years
I like how you done the battle background that is very good :)
but the red textboxes...
might wana change the colour to someting like green to suite the background

~dragon

Blu·Ray

Manta Ray Pokémon
Years
I like it so very much until now but if you lose in mission 1 the game doesn't work normally anymore

But VERY VERY well done

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2010
um how far the beta goes?

one thing i dont like about this game is how the main char look

Last edited:

Megiddo-san

Years
[=D]Update[/=D] Here's a new wild pokemon battle theme. For some reason my loop doesn't work, but other than that, the song works. ;p If anyone with a good knowledge of s file looping wants to look at it, pm me.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2015
looks interestin, i downloaded the beta, im gonna fire it up and see how awesome it is ^_^

zhero15

The Beginner
Years
They are called legendary dogs because it was stated in my friends pokemon G/S Walkthrough guide(he bought it though dont know where).
Though it's not too important, you can just call them legendaries.

Btw, great hack i wish you good luck.

Back