• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] The Journey through Hoenn

Years
Hello, everyone! I'm BlazikenXY and you can call me Blaziken, as you can see, I'm starting this fanfiction because I'm really a fan of Hoenn, I don't know how many chapters this fanfic will hold but until then, enjoy my fanfic!

I don't know if I'm gonna do more fanfic after this, but let's be a dreamer and say that I will complete this hack, I'll start a Sinnoh Fanfic, after this.

Therefore, if you find some wrong grammar/spelling, just tell me, I'll admit, I'm not so good with English, English is not my native language. If you have any comments or concerns about the fanfic, post it here, and I'll acknowledge your comment :).

I also like reviews, if you feel like it, please review :3

Table of Contents:
Chapter 1-First Day
Chapter 2-First Battle
Chapter 3-Finding Sarah!
Chapter 4-Goodbyes!

Last edited:
Years
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokémon: The Journey through Hoenn
By Blaziken

Chapter 1
First Day​

The day started, in the Region of Hoenn, when Fritz, an 11 year old boy, woke up. He was finally getting his own Pokémon! He ran excitedly to the kitchen.

"Mom, mom! I'm finally getting my very own Pokémon! Oh boy, oh boy!" the boy said excitedly.

"Happy birthday, son! I hope you have a good sleep," said the mother, Shasha.

"Don't time to chat, Mom! I need to hurry if I'm getting my Pokémon!" he said.
Shasha offered him a plate of scrambled eggs and a glass of milk.
Fritz ate like he never ate anything his whole life.

"Fritz, stop that! Eat like a human! You can get your Pokémon soon. It's not like Prof. Birch will leave," his mom said.

"But he will, Mom! He's known because he always wants to do his research outside!" he explained

"That's okay, we have his Pokénav number," she said to her son.
Fritz finished eating and said that he would shower.

While in the shower, his heart grew more excited, he put on his clothes hurriedly, he was about to go out when he realized his dad was nowhere to be found.

"Hey, mom, where's Dad? In his work?" he asked.

"Yes, of course, you can see him maybe, in Rustboro City, if you arrived there in time because he has day off every Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday, and half-day in Friday, but

I know you knew that, right?" his mom asked.
He nodded, and headed out.

The sunlight of Littleroot Town greeted him. He walked to the Lab passing the house of Prof. Birch, seeing his wife cleaning the dishes. He wondered where Sarah, Prof Birch's daughter, was. She must be helping her dad again, catching Pokémon and such things like that.

He arrived at the Lab, and opened the door. The lab was silent, Birch's two assistants was typing on the computer furiously. He tapped one of the assistants, called Joe, and said:

"Um, where's Prof. Birch?"

The aide pointed at a white door, with a sign saying, Professor Birch.

He walked with his hands shaking, and knocked. There was no answer, at first. But it eventually opened revealing Prof. Birch's office and of course, Prof. Birch himself.

"Ah, hello, Fritz, how nice to see you, please pardon my aides, we received an email from Prof. Oak about Mega Evolution, well, Professor Sycamore is the discoverer, yes, but still, we, regional professors research on it," the Prof. said.

Fritz just nodded, and said, "I'm here to come and get my very first Pokémon."

"Of course, let's skip the chit-chat and pick one of this Pokémon," Birch said.
Birch presented him with three Pokéballs, and immediately, Fritz recognized the Pokémons inside:
Treecko, Torchic, and Mudkip.
For him, this is a hard one, for Fritz—Treecko is cool and strong, Torchic is fair, but when he became Blaziken cool and strong, Mudkip, Ground Type evolutions.

His hand flew to Torchic's Pokéball, and he smiled.

"Thanks, Prof. Birch for this!" Fritz said happily.

The Professor said, "You're welcome, Fritz, but, oh, look at the time, it's almost time for me to start my research outside with my beloved Sarah."

The Professor took out his Pokénav and pressed some buttons, and a girl's voice answered, "Hello, Dad?" it was Sarah.

"Dear, we just need to research Route 101, where are you, right now?" the professor asked.

"Oh, Dad, me and my Mudkip, is on Oldale Town, just go here, it's near there," Sarah answered back.

Prof. Birch said goodbye and pocketed his Pokénav.

"Oh, man! My Pokénav!" Birch exclaimed.

Fritz saw the Pokenav smashed in the floor, looks like that Prof. Birch, pocketed the Pokénav in the wrong place because one of his pockets has a hole.
Someone knocked, and inside goes one of Prof. Birch's aide, saying that Prof. Oak has a new message, announcing that Mega Evolution was found in Hoenn.

Prof. Birch frowned and said to the aide, "Alright, I'll study it, but meanwhile, my Pokénav is broken, Fritz, by any chance, inform Sarah that our research in Route 101 is cancelled?" Birch asked.
I said yes, and headed toward outside to our house.

"Fritz! Did you get your very first Pokémon?" my mother greeted me.

"Yes, of course!" I answered.

I sent out Torchic out of his Pokéball, and showed him to my mother.

I asked permission to go to Oldale, and she agreed, and I headed toward Route 101.[/CENTER]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Years
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 2
First Battle!​

Fritz entered Route 101, seeing a lot of Pokémon, playing, he even saw a shiny Pokémon, a shiny Poochyena! He was sad that he can't catch the little Pokémon because he don't have a Pokéball, and he doesn't know how to catch Pokemon.

He stopped by on a sign that read (< To Littleroot Town ^ To Oldale Town), he moved on and again stopped. He saw a youngster catching a Pokémon. He hid in a bush and looked at the youngster.

"Aha, I've caught you now, Zigzagoon!" the youngster said.

That's when the youngster saw him,

"Huh? A trainer, prepare!" the youngster started to say.

"Wait, wait, stop! I'm just looking while you're catching a Pokémon," Fritz explained.

The youngster relaxed, and sat down to the ground,

"Hey, wanna have a battle, I'm kinda like a newbie right now, and this is my first Pokémon, Zigzagoon. Originally, he's just my friend, he's not contained to a Poké ball like a trainer's Pokemon, he was just walking right beside me, but some tragic thing happened:

He kinda got lost in Petalburg Woods, you know, the forest before Rustboro City? And I can't find him until night. I retired for the night that day, and the next morning, I found Ziggy. But he wasn't like his usual self, he was nervous, and jumpy, so I need to catch him, so still wanna battle?"

"With pleasure, and, this is my first battle, by the way," Fritz said.

"Oh, don't worry, I just battled one trainer, and you're the second!" the youngster said.

They both let out their Pokémon.

"First, you must know what your Pokémon's move is, and if you know what, say it like this, Zigzagoon use Tackle!" the youngster said.

"I know one move of a Torchic, Torchic, start with scratch, two times!" Fritz yelled.

Torchic advanced to Zigzagoon, while Zigzagoon was running to Torchic too. Zigzagoon used Tackle, but in time, Torchic dodged, and scratched Zigzagoon on the back. The youngster seeing the Zigzagoon in pain, got beside to the Pokémon and gave him an Oran Berry.

Immediately, Zigzagoon became better, and in perfect health to battle.

"Zigzagoon, Growl! Let's lower their attack!" the youngster ordered to Zigzagoon.

Zigzagoon growled and Torchic's body was surrounded by a red light, going down, and gone.

"What was that?" Fritz asked.

"Oh, I just lowered your Pokémon's attack, so his attack is not that strong, anyways, let's continue, I presume, it's your turn?" the youngster answered and asked.

Fritz ordered another scratch, and this time, Zigzagoon didn't became weak, he was hurt, yes, but still strong.

The youngster laughed, and ordered Zigzagoon to use Tackle. This time Zigzagoon's tackle hit.

Torchic came rolling to my feet, but not fainted, he stand almost immediately after that and let loose a number of fire balls, little fireballs.

"No, impossible, you say you're a newbie, but your Torchic already knew Ember," the youngster said shakily.

Fritz smiled, "Nice move, Torchic! Use it again," Fritz said.

Torchic again used Ember and Zigzagoon dropped, fainted.

"Oh, man. Anways, I need to go, I live in Oldale Town, but I have a friend in Littleroot, so, see ya," the youngster said.

The youngster was about to leave when Fritz said, "Hey, I forgot, what's your name? Mine's Fritz."

"Colton," and the youngster left.

Fritz walked by, with his Torchic, and they walked for thirty minutes, finally arriving to a sign that said, Entering Oldale Town.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
First bit of advice, don't center your entire fic. It's odd to read and doesn't look very good at all.

I'm seeing lots of basic grammar mistakes all around and lots of run-on sentences.

Years
First bit of advice, don't center your entire fic. It's odd to read and doesn't look very good at all.

I'm seeing lots of basic grammar mistakes all around and lots of run-on sentences.

Okee, let's edit.......

By the way, thanks!

Even though your review is not positive *smiles* just joking, buddy

Years
Note: I thought it was Friday yesterday >.> so I didn't add any chapter. And to inform you. I just update this in weekdays except Friday.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 3
Finding Sarah!​

Long story short: They entered Oldale, found Sarah, and got home.
Long version: Fritz entered Oldale, a bit sweaty, but okay. The battle with the youngster shook him out. How did I do that? he thought. The people around the town looked at him while he pass. Maybe thinking, Who's that loser? But still, he walked on, finally arriving at the Pokemon Center.

The cool aircondition air greeted him. The place smells beautiful. In the desk, sitting by a wooden chair, was a Blissey. Looking at a picture. He can't saw the picture, but he know, that, in the picture was a man. On the Pokemon's side was a pretty woman- Nurse Joy.

She smiled and said, "Another trainer, come here, and who's your Pokemon?"

I took out Torchic's Pokeball, and tossed it, and out came Torchic.

"This is Torchic, Nurse Joy. And I'm Fritz," Fritz said.

They shook hands.

"So, I assume, you need to heal your Pokemon?" she said.

"Oh, yes, please," Fritz replied.

She took Torchic's Pokeball, and placed it to a machine beside the desk.

"Just wait a minute, young Fritz," she said soothingly.

"Okay, um, Nurse Joy, can I use the bathroom?" he asked.

Nurse Joy nodded and pointed him to the direction of the bathroom.

2 minutes passed and Fritz came back. His face clean, and refreshed.

"Here's your Pokemon, Fritz. And, may I say, you look wonderful. I believe you have an errand to do?" Nurse Joy said.

Fritz thanked her, and ran off outside. I looked at the see-through door of the Pokemon Center, and saw something. On the side of the Pokemon Center's door was a picture of a man, like the picture Nurse Joy's Blissey was viewing.

It said, WATCH OUT FOR TEAM AQUA AND MAGMA, THEIR LEADERS IS: ARCHIE AND MAX.

Fritz realized he saw that in the television too, the notorious syndicates Aqua and Magma. The Pokemon Rangers is looking for them, but with no luck.

Fritz advanced to the center of the Town, and saw something unusual, first, he saw, a green serpent, something like that, flying high in the sky, he blinked, and the green flying serpent was gone. And the second was, a man, with Blue shirt with white stripes, and a blue hat with some kind of bone.

He followed it, and he passed a sign, saying, ROUTE 103.

The strange man entered a hidden cave near the dead-end of Route 103, and, naturally, he followed. The cave was kept like a house, or a lab. Because the cave has many machines here and there, which he did not know.

He looked at the back of the cave(the cave is a one room), and gasped. It was Sarah, she was wrestling another man, and he realized the man he was following was a Team Aqua Grunt.

"Just give me the bloody Pokemon, y'ng lad!" said a Team Aqua Grunt.

"My Mudkip? Never!" Sarah insisted.

The Team Aqua Grunt finally can't control his temper. He shouted, "Yes or no, I will take that Pokemon!"

The grunt was about to grab Sarah's bag but Fritz intercepted,

"Torchic, Ember!" Fritz intercepted.

The Ember hit at the grunt's feet, and yelled, "Joe! Who's this kid?!"

The grunt, Joe, replied, "Didn't know him until here, ol' frien'.

The grunt, the one Sarah was wrestling with, growled, "Well, then, get him outta here!"

The grunt Joe nodded, and yelled, "Go, Poochyena, we have a fight."

Fritz was ready, he ordered, "Torchic, Ember, once more!"

The Poochyena dodged the attack, and bared his fangs.

"That's the way! Now, Tackle!" the grunt, Joe, ordered.

Torchic didn't react fast enough, he came sprawling, but stand, just as fast.

"Torchic, another Ember!" Fritz countered.

This time, Torchic didn't let loose numerous balls of fire, this is now a fire, like a flamethrower, but weaker. This is still Ember.

The Poochyena fainted right at Joe's feet.

"Nooooooo!!" he yelled in vain.

Fritz turned at Sarah, who now has Mudkip out, and was impressed, the other grunt, was unconscious in her feet.

She smiled, "I think we did a good job, don't you agree?"

The grunt, Joe, was shaking, and said, well, shakily, "What are you gonna do with me?"

They contacted the Rangers in Oldale Town's Headquarters.

"Hey, thanks for rescuing me...." Sarah said.

"Oh, no, it was an accident, I was just following the grunt, Joe," Fritz explained.

"That's okay. But, thank you anwyays," she replied.

Fritz told her Prof. Birch's message.

"Mega Evolution in Hoenn?" she said suddenly, "that's gonna be awesome!"

And they walked together back to Littleroot Town
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Years
Chapter 4
Goodbyes!​

A day passed after Fritz obtained his very own Pokemon, Torchic. He woke up, feeling nauseous. He couldn't believe he was about to leave Littleroot all by himself. What can a little children do? But he took a deep breath, and took the stairs to the kitchen.

"Good morning, Fritz! Are you ready to start your own journey?" Fritz's mother said.

"Yes, I'm absolutely ready!" he said with determination.

He sat down on the table and felt a lump on his pocket.

"Huh? What's this?" he said wonderingly.

It's Torchic's Pokeball. Fritz panicked. He can't remember where he left Torchic. In his bed, perhaps?

Fritz's mom saw the look on Fritz's face, "What, now, honey?"

He pointed to the Pokeball and looked around.

"Oh, I see, don't worry, he's just in the backyard, playing with Sarah's Taillow," she said.

"What? Sarah's here? Why?" he said.

He ate his pancake and milk quickly and decided to go out to the backyard first before showering. He saw Sarah picking flowers, and smiled, "Hey."

Sarah looked at Fritz and smiled too, "Good morning, new trainer."

He can't explain this, but after Sarah said that, he blushed like crazy. Luckily, he turned around, and thought Man, what's happening to me?

Sarah looked at Torchic and Taillow playing, "Mmm, I think our Pokemons like to play with each other."
Fritz nodded, and said, "Sarah, I'll just go in, I need to shower."
Sarah nodded without looking at him.
Fritz came back, smelling fresh and new, his hair combed nicely, and his clothes is very good, too.
Sarah said, "Well, let's go to Dad's lab, he said to me to fetch you here, so, let's go, and I think you should get your Torchic."

They both walked together, talking about the mega evolution, "Yes, it's interesting, since I always love to go to Kalos, just to get a mega evolution, and I heard, they discovered a mega evolution of Swampert," Sarah informed.

"Really, that's nice! I hope Blaziken will have one, too," he said.

"Well, Blaziken has one, too. It was popular in the Kalos Region," Sarah answered.

"Really, I didn't know that? It's so interesting, isn't it? The world of Pokemon does hold many secrets," Fritz said.

Sarah nodded, and said, "Here we are."
And, once more, Fritz was back to Prof. Birch's presence.

"Well, hello, again, Fritz. I realized I didn't thank you for rescuing Sarah, so, here, I present you this Pokedex, and 5 Pokeballs, this is a must, if you're about to challenge the Hoenn League, and I think you've found a rival, Sarah, she's about to challenge the Hoenn League herself, now, I wish both of you good luck, and I'm not being biased here, be fair, both of you, now go to Oldale and register for the Hoenn League!" Birch said.

Fritz said, "Thanks, Professor, and I think I should go."

"Oh, okay, good luck, Fritz, and I think Sarah wants to go with you," Birch said.

Sarah smiled, and they walked back to Fritz's house, planning to say goodbye to Fritz's mother. They saw her watering the flowers in the garden, and looked up, and saw them, "I assume, you're about to say goodbye?"

They nodded, and Fritz's mother, hugged Fritz, and said, "Goodbye, son, make Littleroot Town famous!"

Years
Just here to inform you guys. I'm very busy so I think I will update this next week or next month, OR tomorrow.

Thanks! :)

Back