• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Resources Share Center

Hardy Har Har

Oh dear, oh my...
Years
Oh, dear... oh, my... It's been 2 months since the last post...
I created a user-friendly DPPt-ADV symbolsheet for those who have Adobe Photoshop but suffering from the "Low Disk Space" message. The symbols are from CascadeGonpory's symbolsheet. And here are fonts useful for DPPt fakes. It's in the attachments.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Remember the holofoil used on the Base Set/Jungle/Fossil cards (the one with the star patters)?
I've not been able to find a holo sheet like that online, so I decided to make one.

starsfoil2.png

[Applied example] Since when is Eevee (Jungle) holographic?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 1, 2009
I think this is the place to post this, but does anyone have a Lvl. X card blank?

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
I'm not sure if this was posted yet, but I found two excellent places to get blanks. For the classic-style blanks you can use Pokémon Zeo!, they have the Baby, Basic, Stage 1, Stage 2, Trainers, and Energies.

And for Diamond and Pearl-style blanks, here is an excellent place with a lot of variety. Get 'em while they're hot!

Oh, and T500wrako, just put that fake card in a thread. That's what this section is for.​

T500wrako

Master of Surprise
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2010
Thanks, I was looking for the delta species ones. And thanks for the advice. But still, Kouga could you make a LV.X holosheet?

T500wrako

Master of Surprise
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2010
Yeh I was looking for a full page one for reverse holo.

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2009
Does anyone know the font for the text in the upper right hand corner of Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums? If possible, could I have a link to where I could download this font? Edit: Actually, if you have a blank for Pokemon Tools and TMs that would suffice.

Also, does anyone have DP blanks without the bar near the bottom? The bar that separates the PokeDex info from the attack text.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2015
Sose any one know were I can find any Pokémon SP blanks or the Symbol also please don't save it as a zip file since my computer can't open them.... Thanks in advance.

~Charles Legend

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Alot of people will store their supplies in ZIP files, so downloading 7-ZIP would be useful.

Here is what you're looking for. Simply paste it onto Cascade's DP blanks, though you may have to edit out the flavor text bar. If you download 7-ZIP, though, you can download all of the SP blanks (which don't include the flavor text bar) here.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
Alot of people will store their supplies in ZIP files, so downloading 7-ZIP would be useful.

Here is what you're looking for. Simply paste it onto Cascade's DP blanks, though you may have to edit out the flavor text bar. If you download 7-ZIP, though, you can download all of the SP blanks (which don't include the flavor text bar) here.

could you make one of these for the dual types? i mean make a thing to put on top of Cascade's templates so that theyre dual typed. i like his temps but he hasnt made any dual types yet, and the dual types i found didnt have the same things as his temps have

EDIT: nevermind. i editted some of Cascades blanks myself to make them Dual-Type and i like the result. i could upload em, but i wanna get his permission first [since i added my name to the editted version]. and if he does say yes, would people prefer i upload one multilayer Photoshop file, or are there ppl here without photoshop that want me to upload each card type seperately? [or i could always do both, no problem for me lol]

Last edited:
Back