• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Ayutac

Developer who wants your help
Years
I love when guys create topic titles which are totally telling you what the problem is, that is always so useful! Although, I think the correct pronunciation of the last word is "!!1oneeleven".

Almost completed maps are here.

EDIT: This is the one from Curt, the previous poster was just faster than me ;)
EDIT: No, actually I haven't seen the post because it was so small.

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
Hey guys, I am working on a game, so does any body know where I can find HGSS MIDI files?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
i was wondering if anyone could make ethan hg ss overworlds for me i try and it always turns blurry and misaligned

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
HG SS tiles for RMXP

've searched for hours, I find nothing good tiles HG SS for RMXP.
Anyone know somewhere good tiles are?

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
I am not sure that this is out there anywhere, but does anyone have a HGSS styled overworld sprite of Officer jenny? I would prefer HGSS but if there is one in a different style I'll take that

BlazingLink

Sergeant Serious
Years
I was curious if anyone could point me in the direction of spriters doing free commissions. If this is in the wrong place, I apologize. I just rather wouldn't go on a wild goose chase.

Years
  • Age 12
  • Seen May 11, 2015
I am not sure that this is out there anywhere, but does anyone have a HGSS styled overworld sprite of Officer jenny? I would prefer HGSS but if there is one in a different style I'll take that

JennyCustom.gif

It's in RSE style, though.

I was curious if anyone could point me in the direction of spriters doing free commissions. If this is in the wrong place, I apologize. I just rather wouldn't go on a wild goose chase.

I would also like this.

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
Pokemon Sprite

Hey I need a request. I need overworld and trainer sprites for yellow from the Pokemon Adventures Manga. Also in RMXP format would be nice. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
Years
I was wondering if someone could post a link to a package of rmxp-compatible tilesets. I'm looking for either kyledove sets or hgss sets, whichever set you can offer with more useable tiles. Thanks in advance.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday

Attachments

• HGSS mid Rips (by PyroDX; named by GLL99).zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 39

Dylanrockin

That guy
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 9, 2016
I was wondering if anyone has a good list of Battle Backgrounds, if anyone has any can you give me a link to it or have it as a downloadable file? It would be greatly appreciated.

Back