• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2012
Please Help on pokemon light platinum when i go back to lendyn city or whatever in the lauren league the team steam members are still there from the sky tower and i already beat the sky tower and they say lets go to kosaka city and i cant get back in the sky tower because of the police officer and i have already beat the gym and when i talk to the leader she wont tell me to go to the tower. Do i have to restart my game? Please Help!

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012

You got a problem of white screen???? Just PM me your mail address i will help you;)

Actually, I have since managed to make things work! I appreciate the offer though, thanks for supporting the game and the forum, Light Platinum is great!

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Hey guys, this may have been asked already (I read like 5 pages and then realized how long this thread is)

But...my feebas wont evolve when I use a water stone. It says "It wont have any effect". Does it need to be a certain level first or....what?

Thanks

-LCF

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Awesome hack

Hey i played the complete vbersion of light platinum in english and it was fantastic.... i never actually expected 2 regions and a world championship.... although i strongly felt that you should have included a day and night feature and a rebattle trainer feature.... otherwise this hack lacks practically nothing :) lookin forward to black/white in gba format
icon10.gif

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hey guys, this may have been asked already (I read like 5 pages and then realized how long this thread is)

But...my feebas wont evolve when I use a water stone. It says "It wont have any effect". Does it need to be a certain level first or....what?
I believe it's the same as in any game, by maxing Feebas' beauty.

lookin forward to black/white in gba format
icon10.gif
You are aware of that there won't be any "BW in GBA" hack, right?
Wes only did the BW style tiles.

Years
When I patch the rom with lunarips, it says it patched correctly. However, when I use VBA , there is a white screen error. I did use flash 128k. Any ideas how to fix this? I got my pokemon rom from coolroms...
Ahhhh again? ppl ppl ppl pleaseeeeeeeeeeee stop worrying and do step out of the laziness... I already told you guys JUST PM ME YOUR MAIL ADDRESSES ILL HELP YOU (Braething heavily) Sigh..... Oh boy...:\

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Ahhhh again? ppl ppl ppl pleaseeeeeeeeeeee stop worrying and do step out of the laziness... I already told you guys JUST PM ME YOUR MAIL ADDRESSES ILL HELP YOU (Braething heavily) Sigh..... Oh boy...:\
It would be easier if you were to write the tutorial how to fix it...
Unless the help you offer is actually sending the ROM to the fans.

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2012
My version is the 1.1 portuguese light platinum...I cant get rock smash from the Hiker

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2019
wanted to re-play this hack in english but after ips patching i get white screen... ruby rom works without applying ips so... help?

EDIT EDIT EDIT: -- > THIS SOLVED MY WHITE SCREEN PROBLEM < - -

simply run the ip's patcher as admin when patching!

Last edited:

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Some dude trades you a kadabra later on. Its for a braviery....I think in Noormeek town (or however its called)

Oh, and feebas evolves with water stone in snakebytes version only, the original hack still uses beauty!

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Can anyone tell me where to get the alpha litograph so i can get into mt. draken?????

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
Hi guy's, I am new here, I wanted to say big thanks to anyone and everyone who helped with Pokemon Light Platinum! Personaly I think it's better than any game that Nintendo's ever made! Also can you trade Pokemon in light platinum? If you can when do you unlock it? One more question, can you change the gender of the scyther (scizor) you get when you trade a spinarak for it? Thanks alot for any responses!

PokeLordAndrew

Emulation Noob
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2013
Can someone send me the latest patched rom in English?
I tried to edit some evolution values and moves in YAPE and now my game crashes whenever I run into a wild pokemon

Back