• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
ok update on my bellsprout search
got two more of those 15 atk bellsprouts then found a good one with a rash nature and gave it a everstone went out caught to oddishes and one was rash (boy) gave that a everstone and hatched 4 oddishes and 2 were rash with horrible stats and i have to egg moves though (solarbeam and giga drain) i got a girl lonely and a boy lonely and place them together. both had 15 atck stat so i am now getting a lot of 15 atk stat bellsprouts.

Whole thing
2 bellsprouts up to lv 45 and a tangela
passed 100 and on about 150
tried another nature (nothing)
no shiny

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
wow so much happening here. anyway no luck with the sudowwodo. deoxys is now lv 50 DragonSlayer(Ryan) what levels the mew? anyway after i get sudowoodo (if i get it shiney) i will then go after seviper and hopefully get one shiney before MM muhahaha *insert lightning effects here* c'ya good luck in the hunt

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
I want ot say that saying almost nothing and having a GIGANTIG signature thus filling a whole page with just cramp is veryyyyyy stupid !!!
I mena since yesterday there are nerely 6 pages with nothing worty !!!

P.S. no shiny luck yet

Persona

Banned
Years
xd good luck getting sudowoodo, i just caught a shiny staryu yesterday and it took about 2 hours 2 find 1, i was almost asleep..............well right now i'm just searching for random shinies but i hope 1 day i'll get lucky enough 2 find a shiny deoxys O.o

~D.S~

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
thats what im thinking mods edited my sig cause it said *sig edited* at bottom and i dint do that

Persona

Banned
Years
i hope they don't edit min O_o neways.......i'm right now in route 121 searching for a shiny shuppet, i'm only searching for dis 1 cuz it appears a lot on that route............

~D.S~

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
i'm not aloud 2 talk about the mew bcuz ppl think i cheated 4 it but mine right now is lv.54 ^^

~D.S~

But you just talked about it :D

And like i said DragonSlayer, theres no point posting all the time... in the last hour or so you've told us a few times you still have no luck... so no need to repeat your self ok?

Deary me.. i hate Ev training.. i hope to be out of Mt. Moon soon and moving on to the next part.. im getting kinda tired of training Stantler, but hey walking around just improves those odds :D

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
???????? u have a mew??????? whered u get the ticket man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????? i freking need it to go to faraway island !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NPC trainers have a chance on having a shiny

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Well in the battle tower in FR/LG they have given a few of the trainers a few shiny pokemon to taunt us with (What i wouldnt do to get that Green Espeon ;_; ) and people have said that they've seen Wally catch A Shiny Ralts, so yes they can get them :D

Barbroach, he claimed to have gotten it legitimatly when really it was caught using a cheat device, so yeah :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
*Slaps Barbroach* ok thats just downright SPAM please stop or we may have to concider your place in the SHC

That goes for the rest of you

im getting really sick of this, we want posts with actuall content not pointess stuff PLEASE think before you post. If it wont add anything to the topic at hand then Don't post it

Persona

Banned
Years
mew is cute.....man i tried like a million times 2 try and find that shiny shuppet -_- well i'm not giving up cuz i only played for an hour and it took around 2 hours 2 get that shiny staryu...o well.....i'll post if i ever find 1 and i will kill myself if i find 1 but didn't catch it.....xd

~D.S~

Back